Project LM 365

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Ok guess you guys are stumped
A few weeks ago I blew a tire on my dully it was about 107° hot as heck. A chunk of the tire took out the end cap of sewer hose Storage tube on the camp side. So I was trying to figure out what I could do to cover it up, and look good too. Then I decided to add 1 more tube to store my 15' extension Rhino hose and figured I would make something to cover both tubes on the camp side, rather then having 2 unsightly tubes hanging down.
Heartland shipped my new tubes Tuesday morning so I hope they will be here before we leave on Monday.
New tubes were $36 I think so I ordered 2 so the ends match.
I'll post when its done

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bones

Ok guess you guys are stumped
A few weeks ago I blew a tire on my dully it was about 107° hot as heck. A chunk of the tire took out the end cap of sewer hose Storage tube on the camp side. So I was trying to figure out what I could do to cover it up and look good too. Then I decided to add 1 more tube to store my 15' extension Rhino hose and figured I would make something to cover both tubes on the camp side, rather then having 2 unsightly tubes hanging down.
Heartland shipped my new tubes Tuesday morning so I hope they will be here before we leave on Monday.
New tubes were $36 I think so I ordered 2 so the ends match.
I post when its done

I would have never guessed

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

My 2 new storage tube didn't show up from Heartland yet so I screwed the rectangular one on for now.
198dbff02dc7bf51effb31f8975f0c50.jpg

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Thanks
I can't decide what one to use yet
When I get the new tube on the I'll put them both on an take a picture and let you guys pick

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Another Mod/homemade gadget
I have one of my rubber flaps on the big slide not flipping out when the slide goes out and it's to high up there to reach it by hand. So I found a Razer scraper at OSH and starter modifying it with a hacksaw until I had what I needed.
Then I sanded it down and put a piece of heat shrink over it so it won't scratch the paint, popped it on the pole and were in business.....
67bfc0ad4c0fe16039e638b03b000d03.jpg

Sorry I don't have any pictures of it before I went at it with the hacksaw....

1034ca1ebbb60f3e4cd756bd785a6e09.jpg

0eb9ffe4d022724848ddec6d5d5213bb.jpg

662967121ce27ae8fe60f0c076cf1d90.jpg

6871c42f41c453ef9cd1abfa14dd92fa.jpg

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I've used an old awning rod rod flip a buddie's slide gaskets on his DRV. Made me feel good because mine didn't need it.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
I've used an old awning rod rod flip a buddie's slide gaskets on his DRV. Made me feel good because mine didn't need it.

Haven't needed to use it yet, but that's what I carry in my Newport "just in case"

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
You should contact Camco with the plans. Maybe they would by your Patton.

I bought one at an RV dealer. Collapsible, with a plastic extension on the end, very much like his invention. Unfortunately, the end broke off. :(. I tried searching for one to replace it, and can't find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk