Project LM 365

GWRam

Do you have a photo of the wiring diagram for the dimmer? Do you have the diamond part number?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Do you have a photo of the wiring diagram for the dimmer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ya you bet
07c2aa4d99453f0869171fb1eb8253db.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Sounds like you've been there done that. LOL
They are not even close 4" to 6" maybe I don't think it will ever be an issue. The biggest thing I think is the knobs marking up the fridge.

Our Ashland came with knobs from the factory. However, I wish they had mounted them like you did. The top two are mounted in the same location as yours, but the bottom two are mounted half way down the doors. This makes my 5' 17" self have to bend over to reach them. The doors that are to the left of the stove area are mounted like yours. Go figure.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Our Ashland came with knobs from the factory. However, I wish they had mounted them like you did. The top two are mounted in the same location as yours, but the bottom two are mounted half way down the doors. This makes my 5' 17" self have to bend over to reach them. The doors that are to the left of the stove area are mounted like yours. Go figure.
Well I guess I'm glad they didn't mount mine then. You should check with Heartland and see if they'll send you 2 new doors and knobs. If they won't give them to you see how much they are to purchase. Might be worth it to you. That would bug the heck out of me

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Well I guess I'm glad they didn't mount mine then. You should check with Heartland and see if they'll send you 2 new doors and knobs. If they won't give them to you see how much they are to purchase. Might be worth it to you. That would bug the heck out of me

I might just have to give them a call

CarterKraft

The next one I've been fighting with, for a fee weeks now.
I had already done the LED dimmer switch on my side of the bed. Then DW decided she wanted one on her side to, I had ordered my first LED dimmer switch from (RV parts country) and it worked perfectly. Then ordered the 2nd one from Amazon,.
I cut the hole out wired it in and nothing !!! I didn't work :/ emailed the seller, they sent me another one wired it in and still nothing.. WTH.... I left it a few days trying to figure it out, pulled the lights down to check all of the wiring out.
So I took the switch out of my side and wired it into her side to see if it would work. It did..... 2 switches from Amazon are both bad. I guess I'll order 1 more from RV parts country and see what happens.
This is the good switchSending them back and ordered another one.

I wonder if they just pinned it out wrong (wrong color wire in the wrong spot).

After following your mods, I think I want to try this LED dimmer. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00S667XZA...olid=1L18B7SA0QTPG&coliid=IR6KTHLI08B5C&psc=1

The $50 dimmers are out of my price range but these dimmers at $19 are more fitting.
There are several styles but all are touch interface. I would prefer the style as you used with tactile on/off switches but I don't need to put $150 worth of dimmers in the trailer right now.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I wonder if they just pinned it out wrong (wrong color wire in the wrong spot).

After following your mods, I think I want to try this LED dimmer. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00S667XZA...olid=1L18B7SA0QTPG&coliid=IR6KTHLI08B5C&psc=1

The $50 dimmers are out of my price range but these dimmers at $19 are more fitting.
There are several styles but all are touch interface. I would prefer the style as you used with tactile on/off switches but I don't need to put $150 worth of dimmers in the trailer right now.
Hey those are cool too
Let us know how they work.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Another Mod
Same as Jim B. did on his rig.
Every time I would pull the cap off I always got a cup or two of gray water on the ground.
Fixed that problem and I'm hoping I can open both of the gray valves on the coach and have them even out, that way I can take more showers and wash less dishes.
That will only work if both tank are at the same level in the belly of the coach. So I guess I will find out next week.
333e2f6e951d7989d1dce704358de571.jpg
2121153a3348299f3e76bdf03f23ea67.jpg
77f899025102f30908e4da0e13b5c4d4.jpg

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

A follow up on the LED dimmer switch
I received the new "Diamond" brand dimmer switch today.
wired it in and wallah it works perfectly
So it's definitely something with "JR Products" switch that doesn't work with these light.
I notice the diamond one says pulse wave LED dimmer on it

3ad01e78647800c9b5bb87a0b472f66c.jpg

f9fb40524fc85146f56cb7ffe2779e98.jpg

Sent from Jerrod's phone with Tape talk

Last edited:

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Well maybe 1 or 2 small ones
I finally talked Rhonda into letting me mount the remote holder on the wall next to my chair. And one for my phone next to my side of the bed.
f61c7cf5a45cc4773f9e82924496e61b.jpg
b5239723e2d81755e044e154c0a5c297.jpg

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Ya Bones this tape talk made my life so much easier to post pictures.
When I first started posting pictures I was sending them to my email, downloading them to my computer, then attaching them from there 1 at a time
Now with Tape Talk point shoot and post. Love it
Those of you that don't have it on your phone yet should download the free app.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

First trip out with our new Snap-Pads and I love them.
I actually think the rig feels more stable and has less movement inside when walking around.
They are one of the best inventions yet, paired up with Level up you can't beat it.
Unfortunately for you guys they are still not available to the public just yet. When I know more I will pass it on to you.

They are a must have in my book.
c8b52f9347ec1ad8e372d1de68b8e771.jpg

Last edited: