Project LM 365

Bones

Thank you sir. I have a few mess up's on this though. I might start over and make a new bracket. My two 3/4" holes are not lined up perfectly and after I mounted it, then installed the bulk head and elbow fitting, it's about 1/16" to close to the frame. The hose is touching the frame a little tighter then I'd like. There is no movement between the two so it not a big deal but might redo it anyway.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

fit a rub hose on top

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Got my tire monitor system I'll put it on next week before we head to Tahoe then on to the Jackson rally.
426ab08b9af582fd11181f92f056e196.jpg

I really should install this !!! I see I've had it sitting in the box since 9-3-15

Bones

I agree you probably should. I hope to have new tires this year so my worries won't be as bad then I'll get them too

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

There are some other threads started on here about some of that. I don't know about the ones offered with the Landmark. There were a lot of good things said about this set up. So I bought it.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Well I redid the BBQ quick-coupler mount and also replumped all of the propane lines in the side compartment again.
I remade the the bracket because when I made the first one the 3/4" holes were offset from each other. Can't notice it with 1 fitting in it but if I do add the second one you'll see it. Also drilled the mounting holes back a bit more to give me the extra clearance on the hose to frame.
I finally picked up a milling vise for my drill press which made lining the holes up evenly a breeze.
ae6e574c08be16e71a1b735e5497cf82.jpg

c613f9fba5ddb2047a13ae3839ee5322.jpg

bc28cc606a06649c1a1a237de019ceec.jpg
592770892e917ccbe47ad2e9a99a8f9e.jpg
0a2a9d58eac16d6ef62232688b451d88.jpg
cb2d72b5a48d6a893f0c559145dc4a02.jpg

Look better ?? LOL

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

My magnet switch's came yesterday, now I need to figure out where I want to put them. I think I'll try one with a LED strip in the basement.

bd75285d0d151cd77729c30ff0a2e916.jpg

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Heartland sent me a new 50amp transfer switch, as mine is humming. I currently have 2-Surge Guard Transfer switches side by side. Now Heartland sent me a new one but it's a Furrion 50' amp basically the same thing but different look. That will bug me, but it will be behind the wall so I guess ill live with it.
90b810f3281e04ea0173ce0aecaf1dff.jpg

b499c68c6915fb3cd6e5ea92f3b1323c.jpg
24b5d84f3bbe29508dbe36ac6ae2f7c8.jpg

jbeletti

Heartland sent me a new 50amp transfer switch, as mine is humming. I currently have 2-Surge Guard Transfer switches side by side. Now Heartland sent me a new one but it's a Furrion 50' amp basically the same thing but different look. That will bug me, but it will be behind the wall so I guess ill live with it.

I forget - did you install a Progressive HW50C? If not, then note that the Furrion "doesn't appear" to include any surge protection. I'd keep it as a hot backup :) I've replaced transfer switches while camping. Not fun. But better when you're carrying a spare :)

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Yes Jim I do have the in line progressive surge protector
I also have a 2nd Surge Guard in there for the Invertor
So the big questions
1) do you think I should make Heartland send me the right one ?
2) should I just install this one Furrion as the main switch ?
3) should I move the TRC Surge Guard over to be my main switch then use the Furrion as my secondary switch ?
?????
d851ccaa5f8b7e45aa0ddfed75c39a25.jpg

Bones

Heartland may have moved manufacturers. If they serve the same function don't worry about it

jbeletti

Jerrod - If Heartland has switched brands altogether, I don't think there's any "making them" send you one they no longer have or buy. That you are protected with the Progressive, I'd change nothing "just because". However, you asked for one for a reason. So you may wish to change that one for that reason. Especially if Heartland needs it back for warranty recovery. Unsure what your arrangement was.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Heartland may have moved manufacturers. If they serve the same function don't worry about it
My original Surge Guard has some surge protection build into it. Jim said this Furrion does not. So if the Furrion is what there using now in there new Landmarks, does that mean there is no longer any surge protection build into them ?

jbeletti

My original Surge Guard has some surge protection build into it. Jim said this Furrion does not. So if the Furrion is what there using now in there new Landmarks, does that mean there is no longer any surge protection build into them ?

Trust me - I have a very long email into the GM on this matter. I'll post what I find out in terms of the going forward plan and the result of the pitch I just made to them :)

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Jerrod - If Heartland has switched brands altogether, I don't think there's any "making them" send you one they no longer have or buy. That you are protected with the Progressive, I'd change nothing "just because". However, you asked for one for a reason. So you may wish to change that one for that reason. Especially if Heartland needs it back for warranty recovery. Unsure what your arrangement was.
Jim I have no argument yet.
I'm just unsure if replace the bad Surge Guard switch with the lesser Furrion is the right choice.
Are they no longer using the Surge Guard now ?
Does that mean the newer rigs are no longer surge protected ?

jbeletti

Jim I have no argument yet.
I'm just unsure if replace the bad Surge Guard switch with the lesser Furrion is the right choice.
Are they no longer using the Surge Guard now ?
Does that mean the newer rigs are no longer surge protected ?

Jerrod - stop worrying. Seriously. Your Progressive EMS protects you very well. You are good to go!

It is not yet known if Heartland is replacing TRC with Furrion. We (you and us here on the forum) only know you received a Furrion as a replacement for a humming TRC. Let's not speculate further until we learn more from the plant.