Project LM 365

jbeletti

Jerrod - I use that same wire (although 18AWG) in both 2-conductor and 4-conductor types. Just reordered another 250' roll of 2-conductor. Great for lower current DC projects around the RV :)

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Jim - I'm using the 18awg roll of wire that I ordered for your water pump switch Mod project :)
Haven't got to it yet.
I'm sure it fine for 1 LED light. But I'd rather have to much instead of to little so I posted 16awg if someone is going to by a roll for lighting projects.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Re do yesterday's Mod.
After finishing the motion sensor Mod in the entry closest I was reminded that I was supposed to move the shelf down so the coats would hang in there all the way.
So today I decided to knock it off my list.
Had to undo all of my nice neat wires and move the shelf down about 6". After moving it down and remounting it redoing the wires, I started putting everything away and found out the now my little step ladder will no longer fit in it place :(
I had to remove the shelf again and cut 2" off the back of the shelf. I'm always learning things the hard way
170deaec8f8bc871b5f95b5455bcb4a6.jpg
c6c36cc972467ab7e926165ff30185db.jpg
c723afda32798c8b0507a953cafba438.jpg

Last edited:

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Update on the TPS install.
After having this TPS system sitting in the box for the last 7 months, I installed it a few weeks ago and programed the head unit. I had to change out the front valve stems on my "2008 GMC DRW Duramax" because the stock chrome wheel covers would not allow the presser sensors to be installed. Fixed now... All was working fine without the repeater antenna but they recommended using it so I went ahead and installed it. I also called and ordered 2 more sensors for the 2 spare tires. (The TV and the RV spares) So now I can monitor all 12 tires on the rig.
I mounted the repeater on the rear of the pin box and wired it in to the auxiliary power wire in my 7-way box.
100b51ba95a033e49490feb5ea6ff694.jpg

a319e0dc65b13a90de1ed17036227c89.jpg

Bob Vaughn

On my slide out trash tray I figured out real quick that 2 square cat litter pails would fit. One for recycles and the other for trash. White kitchen bags fit in each....
IMG_2884.jpg IMG_2887.jpg

Last edited:

Bones

BTW- This Mod definitely did the trick. 98% of the water drains out and the rest evaporates and drys up every day. I know a lot of you with the tri-slide doors have the same problem.

4b19ad066ee90afccaab77c1954846d8.jpg
5ec263c1c362b7378cd497a5de398289.jpg
Thanks for the reminder on this mod and the update. I'll have to add this one to the list. Long list.

kdubinwa

Yep... One of the many great ideas you shared and I copied. Thanks again.

BTW- This Mod definitely did the trick. 98% of the water drains out and the rest evaporates and drys up every day. I know a lot of you with the tri-slide doors have the same problem.

kdubinwa

Haven't you teased us long enough? Perhaps an update now that the water pump issue is fixed :)

Check out these baby's
42"
500 pound capacity locking in and out
Full extension rollers.
They are for my next big project of a large pull out drawer under the coach for the satellite dish and the gas fire pit and anything else I can fit in it.
7488ef5e44c5e79476feb91220857c94.jpg

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I haven't stated working on the roller drawer yet. I'm working on something else when I'm done I'll post both.
As for the old water pump issue of it cycling on every 10 or 15 minutes and I think it was the pump bypassing water back into my fresh water tank. I haven't been back out yet to confirm it's fixed. After doing all of my testing and installing the Sharkbite 1-way check valve I left the pump switch on for a while and never herd the pump cycle. Good news so far. We have 3 trips planed in the next 5 weeks and 1 of them is 5 days with no water or sewer hook ups, so it will definitely get a good shake down.
As of now I think I've fixed those issues.

TikiDawg

Jerrod,
Where are you going on your trips? We're always looking for places to go in the Northern CA area that are not too far away. We're continuing to shake down the new rig before the big trip this summer.
Thanks,
Steve

Gary521

Jerrod, when you lowered the Level up legs on our friends Bighorn, was there enough hydraulic hose to lower the legs easily? On my 3270, the hoses on my middle legs seem a bit tight and may not give me enough slack. Have not tried anything yet. Thanks

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Yes his had plenty of slack in the lines. We just pulled the bolts and slid them down. I would think you should have a bunch more hose inside the frame rails you could pull out if you need to.
At first I had him underneath holding the wrench and me outside running the (1/2 Dewalt impact driver) and after a few legs we found no need for the wrench. You can hold those fine threaded belled nut with one finger. Same with putting them back on.
As long as they're not painted I'd think.
a0127b1141f016218784769e0a0c26a4.jpg