Project LM 365

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Jerrod,
I was thinking of doing a power strip type setup that way you can disconnect the axles if needed. I took one wire from each axle and ran it to trailer ground right there at the axles.

- - - Updated - - -

I want to get myself one of those clamp tools.
I just rolled under there and I have a good smash crimp on all of the electric brake wire and they are taped up good. I'm going to leave them alone...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Also I've been using the pex crimp tool the last few weeks and it's pretty slick. I'm sure it's going to be even better with the brass fittings.

Bones

I just rolled under there and I have a good smash crimp on all of the electric brake wire and they are taped up good. I'm going to leave them alone...

I put a smash crip on mine for now and taped it. One day I may improve it a bit.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

New very small messy Mod project
I've been tossing this 50amp to 30amp adapter cord around in my basement. Never really wanting to stuff it in a tub just in case I need it.
Well this popped into my head yesterday..
Took a piece of 1/2 PVC pipe and cut out about a 1/2 strip of it then sanded it to desired size cleaned up the edges with the belt sander, drilled 2 counter sunk holes and mounted it in the docking station.
69c5032088c673332584ea827eefe6bd.jpg

cbb3e4ffd40fbb8368682d2a7a07ee4f.jpg

8500c147b0748d120b7bf66405579360.jpg

c4914b655499cf95e8f34e275d3ccfdc.jpg

20a5160a2cf6441b56ea8fc076a49990.jpg

Last edited:

jbeletti

Jim I blame you !!!!

Going to redo everything I can get to.
I'm in and out of there alot and the plastic fittings are fragile, I don't want to find out the hard way that I broke something in there after its all buttoned up.

Oh go ahead and blame me :) Seriously, you picked up some really nice stuff. Your plumbing kit is now rivaling mine.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

That's for sure Jim
I paid 5k more for extra 5 more years to and I seem to be doing all of the work. I'm thinking of cancelling the extra and getting my money back

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

That's for sure Jim
I paid 5k more for extra 5 more years to and I seem to be doing all of the work. I'm thinking of cancelling the extra and getting my money back

When the new pump get here I'll dive in there and make it pop.

jbeletti

That's for sure Jim

5 more years of what? Extended warranty? $5k seems steep but I've never bought one so I don't know for sure. But you're right, you're getting pretty good at taking care of your own stuff! Maybe an extended warranty is not money well spent in your case.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Update on the motion sensors. Awesome
Of course the pantry and the entry closet motion sensors are working very well, the magnet switch would work just as well. I found the motion sensors to be easier to install.
As for the porch/scare light, this is the best thing yet. The only thing that would make it better is a day night sensor. This motion sensor does sense the slightest body movement or vehicles passing by 40' away. anything with in straight view of the entry steps. I just leave it on 24-7 works great. Well worth the extra effort I had to do to run the wires.
https://heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/54076-Project-LM-365?p=479415&viewfull=1#post479415

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I just made my- suction side of the pump one-way check valve adapter. I install it after ..... I'll install the new pump and test it out to see if it fixed my back flow problem.
If it fixes my problem then I guess I don't need no stinking one-way check valve !!! Right ???

799665785e0d4d1de77764937c33f1bd.jpg

And if anyone need any help or parts camping with me I got you covered.
18b8ef35b1b8745a957c184858d09be3.jpg

Last edited:

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Just switched out my single incandescent light with the double LED light in my battery compartment. Not sure why the Landmark 365 still has these old school lights. Still have a few more on here to do.
aba8f453f168f75ef666d740f72fc86b.jpg
c029f39b7aa86e4c48157b5e1aee6f70.jpg

fd46be5122f568c104fbded9f63ee22d.jpg

b3d33052779778d9d2513183853d7e54.jpg

Bones

Nice plumbing kit. I have plumbing mods I want to do but I have been kindly informed that as soon as I finish the current mods I have planned then no more mods for a little while. oh well. :cool:

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

LOL tell her it's a repair, preventative maintenance..
And why you are in there then you might as well do it right.

Last edited:

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

LOL Steve
I'm camping again
I just finished fixing my awning, it was pulling out of the groove. Does that count ?

TikiDawg

Everything counts... I really enjoy reading about all of your mods.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk