Project LM 365

TikiDawg

Not me. Let's see. 1.) Generator in garage ready to install. 2.) Trail air Flex air arrives tomorrow. 3.) RV Snap Pads are on their way 4.) 2 other "secret" projects I don't want expose yet.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ksucats

I just wish I had the skill necessary and I'd try to do a few of these things. As I've mentioned numerous times, give me a hammer or a screwdriver and I'd probably mash a finger or put a nail/screw through it. Is great to have the skills and always enjoy seeing the mods.

Kathi-27

don't stop they are some great mods. I'm trying some of them as soon as we get are 3875fb some time next month. under frame ladder storage, rear hitch setup, slide door excess in front storage area to just name a few.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I think everyone is getting tired of my post and skipping over them now.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

No way, I read them all. Kinda an odd duck I am, a woman that enjoys reading about the mods, maintenance and repairs. :)

Keep them coming with pics!

jimtoo

No way, I read them all. Kinda an odd duck I am, a woman that enjoys reading about the mods, maintenance and repairs. :)

Keep them coming with pics!

This way she always has something for Tony to do... :) AND... she can tell him how to do it. :)

Jim M

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Thanks Erika, I'll keep doing what I'm doing if you do too. This forum has been amazing for all of us. We all have learned so much on here and still have so much more to learn.
I've always done some small Mods and repairs on my previous RVs but nothing like this. This forum has given me the confidence and knowledge to tackle the bigger projects that maybe I wouldn't have before. Then being able to share it with others is the icing on the cake.
Thanks Jim B. and all the others that make this happen.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Well my new 30amp breaker came today.Took me about 10 minutes to replace it. Now I have 2 - 30amp and can run all 3 AC's.
The wires on the back of the 20amp (top) were exactly the same as the ones on the 30amp (bottom) so no worries of overloading the wires.

37ff83145e94a8741ed09cdb35cb9465.jpg
<br />
d0484e339638d4e1729dacd48260a4c5.jpg
<br />
6d68076cedfb1e5044d27db6f81cccf1.jpg
38ad7abcb4870231d9cd0ec887653019.jpg
<br />

I even properly labelled it.

a068a6ecf35835536aadccb07493d143.jpg
<br />
<br />

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Not sure
Onan has 2 versions of the 5500
1 has a 20amp & a 30amp
And the other has 2 30amp breakers not sure why. The wires were the exact same size so don't know why they would have a 20amp on top.

danemayer

Jim,

Based on what people have posted in the past, I think the factory sometimes ships generators with 20/30 breakers and sometimes with 30/30. This is a mystery to me. If it's deliberate, I'd be interested in the explanation.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I received my new water pump today
Thanks Heartland
It's going to sit on the work bench for a week until I have time to install it and do the brass fittings upgrade.
d66e21f1a3272690ccd8864226e41a74.jpg

Last edited:

Kathi-27

what size are the fresh water lines so I can start collecting spare clamps and fittings for future repairs.