Project LM 365

Rollin_Free

This may be a dumb question but after you install the check valve in the suction line how do you winterize that line? I was planning to this a well due to a leaking check valve in the pump but I back feed the pump into the tank to push antifreeze in the line so it wasn't an option.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

You could install a bypass gate valve along side of it. Luckily for me I live in California and don't have to winterize my system. I haven't done it in 18 years without a problem.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

danemayer

You don't want to push antifreeze toward the fresh tank or into the fresh tank.

With the Anderson 4-way valve, antifreeze is routed through the valve and the suction line to the pump, through the pump and into the coach plumbing.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

With the Anderson 4-way valve, antifreeze is routed through the valve and the suction line to the pump, through the pump and into the coach plumbing.
Ya your right Dan
The check valve in the pump would never allow it to flow back anyway !!!!

Rollin_Free

Hum? I've been doing it wrong in that case. I always figured running the antifreeze through all the lines through the faucets wouldn't be any different than putting some in the tank. We never drink water from the camper so didn't occur to me to do it any different. Thanks I'm gonna make sure I read the manual for the new to me 5th wheel before I winterize much later this year.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

DW and I were just updating our trip log and realized that tomorrow is the 1-year anniversary of the day we picked up our 2015 Landmark 365 Ashland. In that wonderful year we have logged 14 trips with 78 days in the rig and only 3055 miles on the road.
Shortly after we picked up our LM365, and as we were looking through the giant packet of stuff, we discovered the owners club and soon joined (5/6/15).
We were looking forward to attending our first rally in September 2015 and due to a devastating event “The Butte Fire” the rally was sadly canceled. Due to this forum and the Heartland Owner’s Club we have still managed to meet some wonderful people that we now call our friends. “El-Chucko” Chuck & Donna Hale, Anthony & Linda Wilson, Corey and M’lissa Haskin, Steve & Kelly Dutton, and of course last but not least Jim Beletti and many more here on line.
We are still looking forward to our first rally which will be the 2016 Vegas rally then followed by the 2016 Jackson rally. Luckily we were able to get into both of them.
In August 2015 I started this thread Project LM 365 and it has taken off, now hitting almost 40,000 views (most of them are probably me LOL) I’ve been having a blast doing the Mod’s and sharing them with all of you. I still have many more up my sleeve and hope to have the majority of them done before Vegas. “Fingers crossed”.
Thanks to all of you that have commented and PM’ed me over the past year and posted. Keep ‘em coming and Happy Campin’!
Safe Travels,
Jerrod
36013c342599ff4736b78d9d9d65bccf.jpg

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Keep 'em comin' Jarrod, we're so glad you joined and contribute to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TikiDawg

Jerrod and Rhonda, congratulations on your one year aniversary enjoying your LM365. Definitely keep these mods coming. We really love reading about all the cool things you are doing to make your Ashland unique. But you're costing us a bloody fortune trying to copy all these great projects. LOL

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

pday1213

Congrats Jerrod. I look forward to seeing your posts each day and I keep adding mods to the "to do list" Really glad to have you here on our forum. Keep up the good work.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Jerrod and Rhonda, congratulations on your one year aniversary enjoying your LM365. Definitely keep these mods coming. We really love reading about all the cool things you are doing to make your Ashland unique. But you're costing us a bloody fortune trying to copy all these great projects. LOL

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks Steve trying to stay ahead of you. See you soon.

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
DW and I were just updating our trip log and realized that tomorrow is the 1-year anniversary of the day we picked up our 2015 Landmark 365 Ashland. In that wonderful year we have logged 14 trips with 78 days in the rig and only 3055 miles on the road.
Shortly after we picked up our LM365, and as we were looking through the giant packet of stuff, we discovered the owners club and soon joined (5/6/15).
We were looking forward to attending our first rally in September 2015 and due to a devastating event “The Butte Fire” the rally was sadly canceled. Due to this forum and the Heartland Owner’s Club we have still managed to meet some wonderful people that we now call our friends. “El-Chucko” Chuck & Donna Hale, Anthony & Linda Wilson, Corey and M’lissa Haskin, Steve & Kelly Dutton, and of course last but not least Jim Beletti and many more here on line.
We are still looking forward to our first rally which will be the 2016 Vegas rally then followed by the 2016 Jackson rally. Luckily we were able to get into both of them.
In August 2015 I started this thread Project LM 365 and it has taken off, now hitting almost 40,000 views (most of them are probably me LOL) I’ve been having a blast doing the Mod’s and sharing them with all of you. I still have many more up my sleeve and hope to have the majority of them done before Vegas. “Fingers crossed”.
Thanks to all of you that have commented and PM’ed me over the past year and posted. Keep ‘em coming and Happy Campin’!
Safe Travels,
Jerrod
36013c342599ff4736b78d9d9d65bccf.jpg

Jerrod & Rhonda,

It has been our pleasure to have met you both! We've enjoyed our adventures together & we look forward to many more. Can't wait for you to attend your first rally...where you will meet more of the Heartland family. You two are wonderful people that we enjoy spending time with.

Chuck & Donna

P. S. Beautiful Bighorn in the background!!

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Jerrod & Rhonda,

It has been our pleasure to have met you both! We've enjoyed our adventures together & we look forward to many more. Can't wait for you to attend your first rally...where you will meet more of the Heartland family. You two are wonderful people that we enjoy spending time with.

Chuck & Donna

P. S. Beautiful Bighorn in the background!!

Thank you Chuck and Donna! It's definitely been a lot of fun getting to know you guys. Looking forward to our next trip.

P.S. Nice picture of El-Chucko on the phone in the background as well. Probably recruiting new Heartland members!

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Thank you Chuck and Donna! It's definitely been a lot of fun getting to know you guys. Looking forward to our next trip.

P.S. Nice picture of El-Chucko on the phone in the background as well. Probably recruiting new Heartland members!

LOL...he was recruiting this afternoon. We gave a tour to one couple from Fresno, who are interested in a Bighorn. Then gave info to a couple from Bakersfield about joining the HOC. Chuck missed his #1...why did you have to leave for that work thing?

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Redone Mod
Trying to improve on my water pump silencing box. I made a completely new configuration. I used a piece of foam pad, a piece of rubberized form packing material, and a piece of rubber mat.
I made a 3 piece block.
Of course time will tell if it will hold up to over the road traveling and day to day use. We will be out 6 day's here soon (electric power only) so that should give it a good shake down.
5d6e933185017ea50c975136f21f2dbf.jpg
25aef3f0b4dda68f51c52e93f35ff94d.jpg
2afcd5a01281600c389d8e459e9835fa.jpg
b496120646512f8e8cdcd231b7af5808.jpg
765df66002fd4bf7b4e073b5e6901317.jpg
c2da42659c7490798f361834f315b566.jpg
40bda17b58be57ad786c52a3b9b10bd8.jpg

That horse stall mat was just to rigged
This is the most I can bend it
9300e9d5f5a6c46c452f98730e285ff5.jpg

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I just ordered one!!!
we'll have to compare it to somebody else's rig. Or put mine back to factory and test it out thanks Dave
062efe5d5894339b27f69262a1dfe708.jpg