Project LM 365

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I just look at the list on my Tapatalk on my phone and it's looks like a confusing mess ... It looks better and make more sence on the actual forum.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

TikiDawg

We have been out of town for a few weeks on a Job. Therefor "Project LM 365" has been on the back burner until I get home. So I came up with this Simple top 10 list.

Edit: If you are viewing this on Tapatalk is is s confusing mess......

Scale of 1 -10
Top 10 Mod's
Index #
Post #
Usefulness
Low Cost
Ease of Install
Magnetic door latch.
Moved light switches out side of cabinet
Pull out trash can
Entry step motion sensor
#773 & #896
Motion sensor in pantry
RV-Lock Door latch and slam latches
GE Advantium Profile microwave
Screen door grab handles
Water Pump silencing platform and hose
7-way Coiled cord and Junction box
#427 & #438

Of course there are many more, but hear are 10

Jerrod, that's a great list, but I'm surprised you left off the Surge Protector System from the top ten. (Thanks for helping to install the system in our coach)
Thanks to you, the following have been copied on our rig.
#1 = Done, #6 = In Process, #7 = Done... (Installed your Samsung with your physical help), #8 = Done, #9 = Partial Done (Silencing Hose installed), #10 = Done (with your physical help)
I'm sure you will eventually drag me down the Motion Sensor rabbit hole.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Jerrod, that's a great list, but I'm surprised you left off the Surge Protector System from the top ten. (Thanks for helping to install the system in our coach)
Thanks to you, the following have been copied on our rig.
#1 = Done, #6 = In Process, #7 = Done... (Installed your Samsung with your physical help), #8 = Done, #9 = Partial Done (Silencing Hose installed), #10 = Done (with your physical help)
I'm sure you will eventually drag me down the Motion Sensor rabbit hole.

Steve you're catching up to me. Every one of them are a good improvement to your already awesome rig. The Surge protector is high on the list but it is the silent protector. You really don't know it's there tel it kicks out your power. This last 2 weeks we were at a park in Arcada Ca. We only had 30amp service and L-1 & L-2 were both only pushing 109V to 111V and with the water heater on 120V and Rhonda's hair dryer going, It would cut power to line L-2 and give me the (E6 error code "Low Voltage L-2"). Guess it is working. All of my motion sensors are very high on my list.
Also high on my list is, The solar and the 2000w whole coach invertor and my 4-12V battery system. All tho we don't do much dry camping any more it's nice knowing it's there when we need it.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
I just look at the list on my Tapatalk on my phone and it's looks like a confusing mess ... It looks better and make more sence on the actual forum.

On Tapatalk when you press on a post the "more" under options opens a link to a web view i.e.: the Forum. Makes if easy to read a post just as if you were using the internet version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rollin_Free

Yep it was something I did on that one page and only on that page. Not sure what it was but I had to reset my iPad to fix the problem.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I did see somewhere on line that Onan had the 2 options 20-30 and the 30-30. But just my luck the dealer ordered me the 20-30. Oh well it was an easy fix.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Although I'm still out of town, I figured "Project LM 365" must go on. LOL.... More of my Amazon products had come in so when I was home Friday I packed some of them up and brought them back up with me.
First small Mod of the day.
I installed a small cheap 12V meter in my front compartment. I didn't bring my wire loom, so for now you can see the wires. Now any I open up my Battery compartment I can see exactly what my Voltage is.
a704ef7c4fa47d199681313828bbbaaa.jpg

accb6874776048357a194a134b4773fa.jpg

dbffab8b87c5938e7d462d0386324105.jpg

Edit on this meter accuracy
c1e31022c71e8ffaebe4da89c468df7b.jpg

Last edited:

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Next mod
I mounted a motion sensor and a LED light bar under the kitchen sink. At this time I chose to just use the 12V wires from the nightlights. As they are the only 12V wires under the island.
We leave those lights on all the time anyway. Next time I open up the basement I might run a wire.
Still no loom to put over the wires.
I positioned the sensor so it will activate from both sides of the island. Landmark 365 has a cupboard door on both sides of the island.
b312bc915d1833b436b0014caa8a2558.jpg

2a9c94c8be3683db693acf183190a4af.jpg

5f1b860d60fad261daf1edc3449af8d6.jpg

Bones

Next mod
I mounted a motion sensor and a LED light bar under the kitchen sink. At this time I chose to just use the 12V wires from the nightlights. As they are the only 12V wires under the island.
We leave those lights on all the time anyway. Next time I open up the basement I might run a wire.
Still no loom to put over the wires.
I positioned the sensor so it will activate from both sides of the island. Landmark 365 has a cupboard door on both sides of the island.

Nice sink light mod Jerrod. You battery voltage monitor looks great as well.

Bones

I have a few pictures but mostly after I was finished. I don't have a thread like this one. I was cussing up a storm because of all the safety equipment was getting in the way big time of me running wires where I wanted to.

windviewer

jerrod,

nice job on battery monitor. can i assume you have your unit plugged in and your batterries are being charged at 14.1 volts?

Last edited:

windviewer

seems high to me at 14.1 unless your batteries are low. our converter is sitting at 13.1 on i believe are fully charged batterries (has been on shore power since last week). but we only have a lowly wfco converter in a tt :)

keep up the improvements ! (our tt may some day approach your 5th wheel in improvements)

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Good to know Jerrod is kicking around somewhere. I was missing his posts. Jerrod, did you post somewhere the info on ordering the 12 volt monitor?