Project LM 365

Nbomar

I have a winegard carry out with dual satellite capabilities (never tried it though) I have the 211z because that was my only choice when I signed up to dish (according to them). It's definitely antiquated compared to the hopper, joeys, and super Joey I have at home. I can't pause or anything on mine. Are you saying if I put a portable hard drive on my 211z I could use it like a dvr? Kind pointless since I would need to rewire the camper to make the tv and bedroom work. Right now I just run the cable through the bedroom window like a redneck since none of heartlands wiring works from the factory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Yes if you put a 1TB or 2TB hard drive on the 211 box it will do everything... It's awesome
Also if you put the IOGEAR wireless HDMI boxes you can watch the dish or DVD or anything you want from the living room in the bedroom without wire's
Let me know if you want to hear more info.
The IOGEAR works fairly well once you get the remote to the right feed.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Nbomar

I've got a visiontec setup now so I can wirelessly stream HD content from one tv to another. Just stinks when my girls want to watch Disney and I want to watch ESPN. Haha

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

DW Mod's
Don't need no stinkin washer and dryer, she has more important cargo to carry.
This thing holds 12 bottles. 8 laying down and 4 standing up. For those unfinished bottles.
"Ya right" !!! ��

baafa78b46f202b9f24e0e520c1d10e3.jpg

3aaa694072988f99aa21b63e810d0240.jpg

8bde3dc64e270567ab55e83a33669308.jpg

24ef8a9ed901be8ac0d0824fdee8a9fe.jpg

As for me I got a new Traeger JR Smoker, with folding leg kit.
I can't believe how huge my basement is.
That's 2 BBQ's, 1 BBQ table, 2 TV trays, 7 chairs, 4 big tubs, 2 small tubs, Tool box, Tri-pod. 9'x18' mat, the picnic table canopy, and more.
and i still have some room. but not much.
I'm gonna need a bigger Truck. LOL
Just kidding my Duramax doesn't even know it's back there.

a45a4915a96283c3697e14d2ec0851b1.jpg

6167d7b24a045b114845011f16612820.jpg

Now we're really Glamping !!!

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Can't show this to my DW...she may want one !!!
Good thing she likes boxed wine from the NY Finger Lakes!
d9f5ae6a41dbbedd8e9f87bc52a135e5.jpg

Last edited:

Bones

Looks Jerrod. Your level reminds me that I need to get myself a new one after I ran over mine by accident.

TikiDawg

That wine chiller looks awesome! Looks like is was custom made just for your application.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

TikiDawg

Looking at the package of the chiller. "Avanti" . I hope you have better luck than us. We installed a 48 bottle of this brand customized into a wall in the house. It only lasted 1 year, then died..

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Steve I had Project LM 365 washed and Waxed today so I'm ready to go camping and park next to you without you making me look bad. 😎
😎😎😎😎

TikiDawg

LOL but now you have a cool wine chiller, I guess I'm going to have to install a Margarita machine now.

"Hi-Viz" Bill

Nice Jerrod !! I have a question ... I guess I've learned on here, when you pipe for a quick connect, one cannot have two (2) regulators in the same line that feeds the grill .. Are all LP pressures on RV's the same as portable grills?? The dead end of the LP line, on my 2016 LM 365 Newport, feeds the water heater. I intended to install a tee here, then a valve & Female quick connect for the 12' hose I have, to the grill. My grill uses the 1# canisters and has a regulator. Do I need to tie in my piping BEFORE the regulator ( i.e., tank pressure ) on my 40#tanks for it to work ?? OR, can I remove he regulator on the grill, and connect the hose directly to the grill ( a Thermos Grill-to-Go ) quick coupling?? ... Thank you for any wisdom you could impart about this !!

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I'm sorry but I don't have a for sure answer for you.
I would think you should only have 1 regulator in the line. But I don't know for sure. I plumbed mine to only have 1.
I'm sure someone else following this thread might be able to give us the right answer.

richheck

Seasoned Member
Bill , yes you need to eliminate the second regulator, Very simple procedure ( depending upon what brand of BBQ your using) I just converted my Weber Q to go either way. After conversion I have the option of either low pressure from coach with quick connections or using high pressure tanks like originally.

Rich

Last edited:

danemayer

Most grills require the high pressure of a direct connection to the propane tank. A few will accept the lower pressure after the propane goes through the RV regulator. If you use a grill that takes the 1 lb. tanks, it's high pressure.

There are tees that can be attached in between the RV propane tank and its pigtail, providing a high pressure connection to the grill. You'll also need a hose so the grill can be set up a reasonable distance away from the RV. This Camco Combination looks like the right one.