Access to rear of the bedroom television (Landmark)

TxCowboy

This question pertains to a newly purchased 2015 Key West and similar units with the mirrored bedroom televisions.

The television in the living room has a nice lanyard release so that you can access the television connections and the space behind the TV.

But how do you release the television in the bedroom? There looks to be a similar lanyard release but it does not appear to function like the lanyard in the living room. The dealer's representative is also unsure how to release this television without potentially damaging either the mirror or the television.

Other than removing the four screws holding the mirror frame from the front of the television, is there a way to access this area behind the television?

Thanks for your assistance.

Last edited:

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Re: ATF: Landmark - Access to rear of the bedroom television

Good Question.... I haven't looked at it yet, if I get time tomorrow I'll figure it out.
I've been having issues with the remote working through the mirror, thinking of removing it.

TxCowboy

I like the shot-thru-the-mirror feature but the mirror frame is starting to separate at the lower right hand corner so I may end up taking the mirror off anyway just to glue that corner back together.

Standing by for a factory rep or someone who has a good answer to the original question. :)

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Dees your remote work very good ? I'm waving mine all around trying to figure out where to point it. I think the signal is just getting shot back from the mirror.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Also I would think the bedroom TV would be the same as the outside TV once you take the mirror off. I would think thay would use the same mounts. I didn't have the outside TV from the factory so I don't know.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Kenneths

If you look closely on the mirror frame you will see 4 plugs in the frame. Remove these plugs carefully and then you can access the screws that are behind them to remove the mirror.

TxCowboy

What are the screws screwed in to? Is there a metal framework back there?

Kenneths

Haven't had mine off so not sure what they are screwed into but if I understand correctly they are screwed into the wood around the TV holding the mirror against the foam on the TV frame.

TheWolfes

Would have been nice if the factory would have mounted the bedroom and outside TV's on an arm that would allow us to move and tilt the TV's.