overflow

This is a heads up to others on what happened with us. We just bought our 2015 Big Country, Heartland and we were given the wrong information from the dealer on the 4 way water switch. Because of this we ended up with water in the underbelly of our unit. Upon examination from my husband he found that the overflow from the tank was not extended far enough under the trailer so once the tank filled up with water, it went out the overflow but dripped onto the frame and then seeped into the underbelly! So he had to undo half of the underbelly to drain and dry out the area. Since that time he has extended the overflow so that this can not happen again.
Sharon Vandenberg

TxCowboy

The information on the Anderson value is in the generic owner's manual. This is my first unit with the Anderson value and the information in the owner's manual was correct.

The information on the Anderson value is in the generic owner's manual. This is my first unit with the Anderson value and the information in the owner's manual was correct.
Yes we realized after what our issue was. We had relied on our dealer knowing how to connect the water and that was our first mistake. After talking on here and getting the right advise we were able to figure things out. Thank goodness for this site!

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Sharon, one word of caution. When you are flushing the black tank....never...ever walk away. You think you had a flood in the under belly....you do not want to see what the flood looks like inside when the toilet over flows. BTW, have hubby crawl under the coach...find the low spots in the coroplast and drill some 1/4" holes so any water will drain out. Just be careful how deep you drill and where. You have holding tanks in the under belly.