Eureka Vacuum Bags

J&B

We bought an '09 3055 a month ago and love it. When we bought the RV we were told that we could get Eureka bags at Walmart. No luck. We would like to get some bags to keep on hand as we will be traveling a lot. Does anyone have an idea where we could purchase them without ordering?

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
I get ours at a local vac sales and repair shop-store. The first time I went he only had 1 package but now carries extras. I just call ahead of time to make sure they have them and if not ,they have always had them the next day......Ken

J&B

Eureka vacuum bags

Thank you for your help on the Eureka vac bags. I'll have to check the local vacuum shops. But, like you said, call ahead first to see if they have them in stock.

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
Re: Eureka Vacuum Will not start after winter storage.

First time to try the central vac after winter storage it will not start. Fuses and breakers are ok. Where do you start, what do you check, what do you look for?
Any assistance would be appreciated.
Thanks
Wayne

cookie

Administrator
Staff member

Hi Wayne. The first thing I would do is remove the bulkhead and check to see if the vacuum came unplugged, or check the low voltage bell wire that attaches to the vacuum.
When you are in there if all appears ok, try to jumper the low voltage terminals with a screwdriver and see if it starts up.
If all fails, check the voltage at the receptical that the vacuum is plugged into. Be certain you have 120 volts.
If no current there, turn off and back on the breaker that controls that receptical. One other thing just came to mind is that may be on your GFCI receptical in the bedroom. In fact maybe you should check that first of all.

Peace
Dave

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member

If all fails and you have to get it fixed good luck. Ours went out and we had a heck of a time finding a place to get it taken care of under warranty. Finally found Vacuums of America on FM1960 in Houston, Texas. They do not repair them but replaced it. It took about 3 weeks to get it done. I took it out and put it back in myself. Not a hard job but tight quarters to work in. Ours went out after a power surge.

Last edited:

Rickhansen

We bought an '09 3055 a month ago and love it. When we bought the RV we were told that we could get Eureka bags at Walmart. No luck. We would like to get some bags to keep on hand as we will be traveling a lot. Does anyone have an idea where we could purchase them without ordering?

J&B, I have found these at Wal-Mart. They don't have to be Eureka brand, just the right bag style. I ordered my stash from e-Bay for savings and convenience.