2015 landmark newport - outside LG TV specs??

owheaton

i fried the outside LG TV in my 2015 Landmark Newport this past weekend and looking to get as big a replacement unit as possible. i know its an LG and i think its a 32 inch but i would like to have the model number or outside dimensions to be sure of what i'm buying and i left this past weekend and forgot to take it off the unit..and now i'm 2 hours away so is there anyone out there who knows or has access to theirs and can tell me which particular LG TV this may be..Any help greatly appreciated!!

Owen

TxCowboy

It's just your basic LG 32 inch TV. Nothing special about it. You can find a ton of good televisions that will go into that space. And the wall mount is a universal wall mount.

After you figure out why the other one fried, I'd fix that issue first before plugging another TV into the receptacle.

jbeletti

Here you go:
IMG_4603.jpg

I measured the "interior" of the cabinet. It is 37" wide x 23.5" tall.

The height of the opening is 20.5". Technically, you could put a TV in that is taller then 20.5". You just have to slip it up into the space, then back down. If you end up putting a TV in that maxes out the space, it may be best to temporarily remove the gas shocks that hold the door open so you can have max width to work within.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
You may also find that TV's larger than 32" may have a different mounting hole pattern on the back.

Meaning you may have to replace the mounting bracket if it is a swivel mount.

At least that is what I have noticed as I have been shopping around for a bigger TV to fill the space in our Prowler.

This TV was big in our previous Heartland Trail Runner, but not so big in the Prowler:

ProwlerEntCenter-P1000301.jpg

Bones

You may also find that TV's larger than 32" may have a different mounting hole pattern on the back.

Meaning you may have to replace the mounting bracket if it is a swivel mount.

At least that is what I have noticed as I have been shopping around for a bigger TV to fill the space in our Prowler.

This TV was big in our previous Heartland Trail Runner, but not so big in the Prowler:

View attachment 40673
You can also get a bigger TV if you make sure the bezel size is small on the little bit more money Tv's

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
You can also get a bigger TV if you make sure the bezel size is small on the little bit more money Tv's

Every flat screen I've looked larger than 32" has had a different (larger) bolt pattern on the back than the 32" and smaller TV's.

owheaton

Here you go:
View attachment 40672

I measured the "interior" of the cabinet. It is 37" wide x 23.5" tall.

The height of the opening is 20.5". Technically, you could put a TV in that is taller then 20.5". You just have to slip it up into the space, then back down. If you end up putting a TV in that maxes out the space, it may be best to temporarily remove the gas shocks that hold the door open so you can have max width to work within.

I just want to say thank you all for your responses and especially to you, JIm for the pic and detailed measurements. It was exactly what i was looking for!! you guys all make this forum rock!! Proud to be a part of the Heartland family!

Owen

jbeletti

I just want to say thank you all for your responses and especially to you, JIm for the pic and detailed measurements. It was exactly what i was looking for!! you guys all make this forum rock!! Proud to be a part of the Heartland family!

Owen

Happy to help and we're happy to have you as part of the Heartland family!

I stepped to the side to take that picture as my robe is not at all flattering :)

Edit: Oh dang - I just looked at the pic and the robe is visible. Oops. At least I had clothes on!

Bones

Happy to help and we're happy to have you as part of the Heartland family!

I stepped to the side to take that picture as my robe is not at all flattering :)

Edit: Oh dang - I just looked at the pic and the robe is visible. Oops. At least I had clothes on!
I didn't pay any attention to the reflection until now.