Discussion thread for RV SnapPads

jnbhobe

I welded a 2" piece of square drop leg from electric jacks to the pads ( Porthole's Idea ) works good I know of three of us with that mod.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I've done the same as Jon and Porthole.
Here are a couple pics of my mod.

Peace
Dave

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1452013210874.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1452013210874.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 114
  • uploadfromtaptalk1452012888994.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1452012888994.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 112
  • uploadfromtaptalk1452012719084.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1452012719084.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 107

Tundra2084

A there presently any discounts or discount codes available for the SnapPads? And have they started to put the drainage holes on the sides yet?

- - - Updated - - -

A there presently any discounts or discount codes available for the SnapPads?

RV_SnapPad_Support

A there presently any discounts or discount codes available for the SnapPads? And have they started to put the drainage holes on the sides yet?

- - - Updated - - -

A there presently any discounts or discount codes available for the SnapPads?

You bet! A special July 4th long weekend discount valid just for the weekend.

Use the code 'July4' to get 10% off any order.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

How soon ?
Asking because some people out here are on the fence of should I buy them and drill my own holes or wait for the new version. (Drilling the holes is very easy to do and only takes a few minutes) for those of you that are still waiting.
I know a lot of you have bought them, drilled the hole and are enjoying them now.
I know I love mine.

Now that slot of you have them on what do you think of them.
Would you tell the guy that is on the fence and waiting too ?
# 1) Wait for the new version
or
# 2) get them ASAP and drill the holes

I'm a #2 guy

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

RV_SnapPad_Support

How soon ?
Asking because some people out here are on the fence of should I buy them and drill my own holes or wait for the new version. (Drilling the holes is very easy to do and only takes a few minutes) for those of you that are still waiting.
I know a lot of you have bought them, drilled the hole and are enjoying them now.
I know I love mine.

Now that slot of you have them on what do you think of them.
Would you tell the guy that is on the fence and waiting too ?
# 1) Wait for the new version
or
# 2) get them ASAP and drill the holes

I'm a #2 guy

Thanks for your direct question Jerrod! Guess you can only dodge the question so many times :rolleyes:

Ok, here’s the full situation.

SnapPads with the built-in drainage channels (SnapPad XTRA) are ready for the market. However, we are revamping our website to accommodate the new product (and future versions), increase customers interactions and improve the overall functionality. Due to this, the website and the SnapPad XTRA will be released at the same time – mid-July (barring any technological complications! ;) ).

The SnapPad XTRA will cost $149.95 (including shipping) for a 6 pack.
We are keeping the option to purchase the original version at the original price of $144.95 (including shipping).
That way each SnapPadder has the choice to save money and drill holes (should they need them) or wait, pay little more and get the new version!

Thanks for all your enthusiasm and interest in our product. It is because customers like you (all of you) that we are continually improving our products to meet your needs! Just a reminder, please enjoy the ‘July4’ 10% off discount code for the July 4[SUP]th[/SUP] long weekend (should you want to save and get your Pads right away). Happy camping!

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Can they order the new SnapPad XTRA now with the discount and wait tell there out for delivery ?
Sorry for putting you on the spot but I know the Heartland members that are waiting would love to pull the trigger.
Thank you for being on here and replying to our questions.
That is top notch customer service....

RV_SnapPad_Support

Can they order the new SnapPad XTRA now with the discount and wait tell there out for delivery ?
Sorry for putting you on the spot but I know the Heartland members that are waiting would love to pull the trigger.

Let me see what I can do. Get back to you with an answer shortly.

RV_SnapPad_Support

For the time being the 'July4' 10% discount is for the Original SnapPads only. The new version will need it's own method of accepting payment because of the price difference.
Anyone interested in the new version can send me an email (info@rvsnappad.com) with their name and I'll send out a direct message to them the second the new version becomes available.
We'll have a new promotion to go along with the product and web page launch. We'll also have an announcement on the forum as well, as long as the moderators allow it. One way or the other we'll get the word out.
Thanks everyone. Enjoy your long weekend.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
I popped this one off drilled the holes took a picture and had it back on in less then 2 minutes.
That is the perfect hole
6873905a454049a1d9d5c01e739153a0.jpg

5cfa8c9c83fe7fc3d8c1e2c679241221.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

How hard was it to pop off the pads. I thought you almost had to destroy them to get them off. Looking at your pictures that obvioulsy not the case. I ask because I'm about 1/100th of a percent as handy as you are and just wondering if I should even attempt to do this.

Bones

How hard was it to pop off the pads. I thought you almost had to destroy them to get them off. Looking at your pictures that obvioulsy not the case. I ask because I'm about 1/100th of a percent as handy as you are and just wondering if I should even attempt to do this.
Use soapy water to help you get them off.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

It's was really easy. Just use soapy water like Dave said or what I used was WD-40, spay around the lip of it the use 2 screwdrivers get one in there and pry it's down then stick second in there and work your way around until it's off.

Look at post 131 on this tread

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
It's was really easy. Just use soapy water like Dave said or what I used was WD-40, spay around the lip of it the use 2 screwdrivers get one in there and pry it's down then stick second in there and work your way around until it's off.

Look at post 131 on this tread

Thanks Jesstalkn. I went back and read post #131 plus a few following it. I have a much better idea of what to do now. Still not sure I should attempt this, but I feel a lot more comfortable. I think I'll try one of the back pads and see if it is something my un-mechanical ability can do. At least, thanks to you, I've got pictures and examples to look at.