Denver, CO. License Plate Toll

jhardin

LOL! An ole South Georgia boy and his wife goes to Colorado 9/22/15. It looked as if they were building a Toll station on E-470. I told my wife, I bet they make some money on this Toll road when they get it finished with the airport over there, looks like a toll trap to me instead of a speed trap. ;) Then we come up on these empty Toll booths with no arms on them. I told the wife, looks like we're early on this project, "Free Toll"! ;) Then today I get a letter in the mail with License plate toll statement bill in it: E-470 Plaza C North to Plaza E North $20.70. Not remembering, I told my wife," we paid at all the tool booths because we had to stop and pay! " She laughs and said, " not at the one you said, "looks like we made it early on this toll project, "Free Toll"! LOL.... So guess I'm gonna send E-470 Public HighwayAuthority $20.70..... We had such a wonderful time and will be back.
Jerry and Angela

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
LOL! An ole South Georgia boy and his wife goes to Colorado 9/22/15. It looked as if they were building a Toll station on E-470. I told my wife, I bet they make some money on this Toll road when they get it finished with the airport over there, looks like a toll trap to me instead of a speed trap. ;) Then we come up on these empty Toll booths with no arms on them. I told the wife, looks like we're early on this project, "Free Toll"! ;) Then today I get a letter in the mail with License plate toll statement bill in it: E-470 Plaza C North to Plaza E North $20.70. Not remembering, I told my wife," we paid at all the tool booths because we had to stop and pay! " She laughs and said, " not at the one you said, "looks like we made it early on this toll project, "Free Toll"! LOL.... So guess I'm gonna send E-470 Public HighwayAuthority $20.70..... We had such a wonderful time and will be back.
Jerry and Angela

Yup!

E-470 is the toll road . . . C-470 is free.

I wish I could afford to take E-470 to work every day, but it would cost me $11 each way!

Sure would save me a lot of time sitting in rush hour traffic (a 32 mile 1 1/2 - 2 hour drive)

Not gonna do it . . .