EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Ingram - 9/16/2016 to 9/18/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

talley

Tom, please place Jerry and Diane Talley on the attendee roster for the Ingram Rally. I have already registered with the RV park.

Thanks

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Tom, please place Jerry and Diane Talley on the attendee roster for the Ingram Rally. I have already registered with the RV park.

Thanks

Awww right :), thats great news. We''l see y'all there.

TomMar

Tom, made our reservations for 9-12 to 9-19 site 7.

Nancy FYI --I just checked in with the park to confirm all of our registrations and found they had placed you in the middle of another rally (site 7). Lisa is going to move you to another pull thru closer to the club house, she did not have the exact location when I talked to her.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Nancy FYI --I just checked in with the park to confirm all of our registrations and found they had placed you in the middle of another rally (site 7). Lisa is going to move you to another pull thru closer to the club house, she did not have the exact location when I talked to her.

Ok, thanks, Tom! As long as we have a site. :D Will Dave still have tv? hahahaha!

TomMar

I have posted the agenda for the rally on the initial post.

I have also been informed that Peg Finnegan will be having a "Ladies Crafting Session" on Thursday for those people that arrive early. The time of the event has not been set yet.
:cool::)

talley

Tom, Diane and I will have to cancel our attending the rally. Nothing serious...just developing conflict with family/grandchildren schedule for that weekend. Hate to do it as we have missed several rallies and were looking forward to this one. Having withdrawals but hope to make up for it soon. Looks like a good group attending and we will miss what is sure to be a time.

Jerry

TomMar

Tom, Diane and I will have to cancel our attending the rally. Nothing serious...just developing conflict with family/grandchildren schedule for that weekend. Hate to do it as we have missed several rallies and were looking forward to this one. Having withdrawals but hope to make up for it soon. Looks like a good group attending and we will miss what is sure to be a time.

Jerry

Jerry we understand, we are missing the N. Texas Rally in Canton. I hope to see y'all at the April rally in Montgomery. It will be our last one as Chapter leaders. Travel Safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.