Traffic warning from Larry the Cable Guy!!!

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Probably cheaper to replace the sign then repair the bridge. Still don't know why they build them with less than 14 feet clearance.

pegmikef

Where is that bridge? There is a 13'7" bridge in Dalhart, Texas that looks a lot like that one. I have pulled (slowly) my BH under this one with no problem and my BH is 13' 2" when hooked up.

HornedToad

Where is that bridge?

Larry the Cable Guy might have photo chopped us...
is there a shadow from the sign in the picture???

Only if all the low bridges had an overhead warning,
like the pole at the menu of a fast food drive thru!!!

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Larry the Cable Guy might have photo chopped us...
is there a shadow from the sign in the picture???

Only if all the low bridges had an overhead warning,
like the pole at the menu of a fast food drive thru!!!

It is clearly photo-chopped or what ever you call adding something into a photo. As Mike points out, there is no shadow from the sign and if you look closely at the "attachment point" of the sign to the right telephone pole you can see it is added in at an unusual angle with no attachment on the left side. Clearly added for effect

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
It might be photo shopped but it's still funny. Way to go Larry the Cable guy.

avvidclif

To my old eyes there is a nice shadow, it looks like it's from the left pole but isn't. It's shadow is behind and to the left.. The pole on the right is out out the picture.

BLHFUN

To my old eyes there is a nice shadow, it looks like it's from the left pole but isn't. It's shadow is behind and to the left.. The pole on the right is out out the picture.

Good Eyes Clif - Study the shadows and they are all Present. This sign is in Griffin, Georgia.