RV Wholesalers

bigdob24

Anyone have any dealings with Jeff Couchs RV Nation a "RV Wholesaler" ?
Just looking at the web site they seem to have decent prices on a few Heartland models but don't take trade ins .

Ladiver

Not Jeff Couchs, but RV Wholesalers dot com. I bought from them and would probably do it again. Price was right and was delivered to my driveway. I don't think I would recommend them if you are new to rv's. You are on your own for PDI and learning the different systems. That is really my only complaint. Also be aware you will get crap service from your local dealer, if they service you at all. Here in SoCal, I have heard one dealer refusing to work on rigs not purchased from them. Not a problem with Heartland. Use you local independent shop and file warranty work on your own. Just need pre-approval.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Not Jeff Couchs, but RV Wholesalers dot com. I bought from them and would probably do it again. Price was right and was delivered to my driveway. I don't think I would recommend them if you are new to rv's. You are on your own for PDI and learning the different systems. That is really my only complaint.

Here in SoCal, I have heard one dealer refusing to work on rigs not purchased from them. Not a problem with Heartland. Use you local independent shop and file warranty work on your own. Just need pre-approval.

That has been our experience with the two brand new RV's (both Heartlands) that we've purchased.

Once we signed on the dotted line . . . they (dealerships) could care less about us.

However . . . here is a secret to get them to service your RV correctly under warranty.

When they give you the run-a-round when trying to get warranty service . . . write a true review about your experience with them on their own Facebook page!

They'll call you back within 10 minutes . . . and bend over backwards to get you taken care of pronto.

You're welcome in advance . . .

We are two weeks out from our Heartland warranty running out . . . and just had our dealership's mobile repair tech at our house last Thursday trying to finish up several warranty repairs that have taken months to get resolved . . .

We will be trying out their repairs this coming weekend at the Colorado HOC Rally at Buena Vista, Colorado . . .

They already had our Prowler in the shop over the winter months for 10 weeks and didn't fix anything . . . and have already had two mobile tech visits to our house to fix the things they really didn't fix while they had it on their lot . . .

When we get home from the Rally this coming Sunday . . . I WILL be reporting on their work on their Facebook page.

Last edited by a moderator:

rhodies1

Anyone have any dealings with Jeff Couchs RV Nation a "RV Wholesaler" ?
Just looking at the web site they seem to have decent prices on a few Heartland models but don't take trade ins .
I tried to buy from Couch's but being from Canada they would not take my trade,at the time they stated US customers only so I purchased my Bighorn from Gilette RV in East Lansing Michigan and got a really good price. I dealt with Gary Dodge and was treated very fairly.As stated, a lot of dealers will not touch your warranty work if you don't buy from them.I will tell you that I had excellent service from Heartland for any issue I had with my unit.Living in Canada NO dealer will service your unit being purchased out of the US. Heartland sent me any item that was defective and I installed myself, I was sure it was done correctly that way.

Thensley

That's where I bought mine at did a good job
I have a few issues after we stayed at the beach with it nothing major that would keep me from using it brought home and found a place that covered heartland warranties no issues with it have a piece on order but still able to camp if need to. I went through Ray up there but when I picked up I dealt mostly with the owner Ray was busy trying to sell campers

bigdob24

Thanks for the input.
Its kinda like I thought it would be for any warrantee work.
Just something to kick around , I would have to have a buyer for my rig before buying new anywhere.
Dan