Red light switch?

Seeso200

I just picked up my new 2015 4100, just learning it in my back yard. Just inside the main door to the kitchen areas is a wall switch that is under the main control panel. I can't seem to find out what it's for, my salesmanship on vacation as was put on hold to long in the service department. Anyone able to tell me what is for and does? Thanks Gary

danemayer

Red light switch might be for the tank heaters that are part of the Yeti Package. Check your order form/build sheet and see if you paid for Yeti.

I just picked up my new 2015 4100, just learning it in my back yard. Just inside the main door to the kitchen areas is a wall switch that is under the main control panel. I can't seem to find out what it's for, my salesmanship on vacation as was put on hold to long in the service department. Anyone able to tell me what is for and does? Thanks Gary
Mine is for the yeti package when plugged into ac. I am not sure if it's in addition to the 12v battery converter powered yeti heaters switch. There is a totally separate electric water heater switch right next to the propane heated water switch in the cabinet.

Sent from my SM-T817T using Tapatalk

You will also notice a yeti breaker for the switch in the AC breaker box marked yeti. Filp the AC breaker, and the red light goes out on the yeti red light switch.

Sent from my SM-T817T using Tapatalk

Seeso200

Red light switch might be for the tank heaters that are part of the Yeti Package. Check your order form/build sheet and see if you paid for Yeti.
I have a switch in the main switch panel on the wall that is marked yeti and another for the electric water heater. This switch is a few inches below the the panel door. Could it be for the fireplace? I've haven't figured out how to turn that on either. I'll be in touch with my salesmen & dealership tomorrow for sure. Thanks for everyone's help!

danemayer

I have a switch in the main switch panel on the wall that is marked yeti and another for the electric water heater. This switch is a few inches below the the panel door. Could it be for the fireplace? I've haven't figured out how to turn that on either. I'll be in touch with my salesmen & dealership tomorrow for sure. Thanks for everyone's help!
The electric fireplaces typically have switches on their front panels and/or remote controls.

As suggested below, if you turn on the switch and it illuminates, and then turn off circuit breakers one at a time until the light goes out, you'll know which circuit it controls.

This light switch that is a couple inches under the panel is for the tank heaters only! NOT hot water tank ( 20 Gal) but to keep heat in the holding tanks to keep them from freezing. There is a Yeti Pack switch in the breaker panel that is for the water supply feed to the kitchen sink and rear sink if you have 2 bath like we do. You need to have water in the holding tank or you can burn a hole in it with the switch on and not water in the holding tank or in the grey tank.

Thanks,
Sean & Melissa

I have a 2017 cyclone 4113 and was told the wall plate with red switch is for tank heaters, the switch on the main control panel is marked yeti is for the water lines. I haven't had to use them just what I was told.

Alley

I have a 2017 cyclone 4113 and was told the wall plate with red switch is for tank heaters, the switch on the main control panel is marked yeti is for the water lines. I haven't had to use them just what I was told.

Thank you I have the yeti package and I was wondering the red switch was for the tank heaters. :)