4.3 cu ft washer/dryer combo

Abear79

Its 5 of us so when we started looking at combo units for the coach we were asked a lot of questions. We was told the small rv models took long and only a few pieces of clothes per wash. The more we researched the more we wanted the residential model. It took me 2 days. Had to remove the door casing, dresser off the wall, and part of the washer closet. Build a deck, stain it, modify the water supply and drain. Put the combo unit in and reassemble. We love it works great for us.

Attachments

• IMG_3147 (2).JPG
    IMG_3147 (2).JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_3142 (2).JPG
    IMG_3142 (2).JPG
    40 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_3141 (2).JPG
    IMG_3141 (2).JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 90

MagnoliaTom

How is it powered? Electric? Propane? Can you give some details on the model, and the installation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abear79

Thanks TravelTiger,

It is electric LG WM3987HW ventless washer/dryer combo. I got really lucky and found it on Craig's List only 2 months old and fraction of the going price. The combo unit fit though the main entry door, but not the bedroom door. I took the door frame going into the bedroom off, which gave me more than enough room to fit. Then I took the dresser that is mounted to the wall off the wall. On the 3650bh there is a closet for the combo the 4.3 cu ft unit was too wide to fit in it due to the utility space that the water supply and wires are ran. Its about 4-5 inches off the floor and instead of demoing that I built a deck on top of it. The next issue was the back of the combo unit was hitting the box on the front wall that housed the water supply and drain. I pulled it off the wall and shorten it. Once I was done with that it was time to put the machine in and test it 4 to 5 times. Everything was good, put the closet back together then the dresser back on the wall and lastly the bedroom door frame which I only took off the hinge side off the wall.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Nice David. I just had the stackables from splendide installed this OST Friday and so far I love mine. They also had to remove my door to bedroom but that was only narrow place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk