Apollo Half Time Oven

sleepless

We picked up our 3400RE about 3 weeks ago and are on our maiden voyage. We have an Apollo Half Time Oven but we didn't receive an instruction manual for it. I can figure out the microwave functions, but have not been able to figure out how to get the convection to work. I'd appreciate some simple instructions on this.
Thanks,
David, Sue, and Peggy Sue

jbeletti

Hi David and Sue,

Congrats on your new unit!

Sorry to hear about the missing manual. Other owners may giver you some advice here on the convection aspects. In the mean-time, please call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 to request a manual. Be sure to have your VIN ready when you make the call.

Enjoy your Heartland RV and join us at a rally when you can.

Jim

Chuck Richard

Hi David and Sue,

I had the same problem and searched the internet and could not find a manual. I asked my dealer and they sent me a faxed copy but it was not a match the the current models. I posted a message in this forum to the factory and received a quick reply, and after telling them my problems with the missing manual and no internet source Heartland mailed one to me. I would try the factory they are very helpful.:)

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
To get you started while you're waiting for a manual, just try the 1/2 time feature first. We use it the most often. Press the 1/2 time button then simply set the temp for the exact temp the recipe calls for, then set the time for half the time the recipe calls for. The oven will automatically add a few minutes to bring it up to temp. Very easy and quick without a lot of complicated calculations. I used a convection oven in our previous MH, but really like the 1/2 time feature of this one better. Not really fond of the little tray you have to use for the convection feature, but we have learned it can be covered tightly with foil for easy cleanup. We cook about 90% of stuff that goes in the oven in the convection. Hope this gets you started :)