Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Saw this in Kalispell MT parking lot
6b32571b828700b2bbdc992f3dd43e78.jpg
5c8344c5217b2b466280439d1287d2a2.jpg

f39bd534aef618c47ae25503f4d04f59.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IronJ

Awesome...I've ridden in an earthroamer...very Tacti-coool

And we will be in Kalispell in a cple of weekz!!...can't wait..

J

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish

MTPockets

We saw a lot of similar rigs when we drove to Alaska. In Canada, We met a man from France that gave us a tour of his custom built. He had been traveling over five years and had been all over the world... You can see his journey at www.busaroundglobe.com
PS-his blog is in French, but click upper right corner on the flag to change to English.

IronJ

Is that a toy hauler? That's a heck of a incline ramp if it is..

if I'm not mistaken that's a pretty one off and well known custom rig......I think it has a ramp on the back, but unlike a toy hauler its more of a lift gate.....so ZERO incline...

the earthroamer my former buiz partner had built had a similar lift gate as well as the lift going to the roof where they stored the bikes, canoes, flag poles, paddle boards, or whatever the crap he put up there....LOL

it was a crazy big thing....I think it was based on an f550 extended cab,..

truth be told, he talked of roaming the world, but I don't think it has seen half the places my last two trailers and fords have seen...

I'm sure it woulda done it, but he always complained about having a car to drive??? LOL....my dually IS my car once I get there and it ROAMS just as good buddy....Maybe not moab coyote canyon,...but it got guts for a pretty boy pavement princes!

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
There were water toys on the roof, kayaks and paddle boards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

szewczyk_john

I saw a TV show on the building of a different Rv. this RV 's owner is a brilliant scientist and also is the founder and CEO of Applied Minds a scientific research think tank with the most advanced scientific and engineering ever done. Each part was custom build and it is the first true off road RV to have a hitched trailer attached. In the show that said that this thing las more wiring than most 747 airliners. The most amazing thing is that he already owned what was the most advanced unit on earth but wanted something more for his 4 year old daughter. Comes with a stored motor cycle that is in of itself a piece of engineering genius.
This unit was also named the greenest vehicle ever made. It was a special episode of the "Extreme RV" show on the travel channel but I can not find a link back to that episode. I did find this on youtube under the search of Kiravan.

All that and I complain about a $50 a night camp fee? Anything is possible with unlimited resources.

Last edited: