2017 Cyclone 3110 at COTA

U2fletch

Just got back from a great weekend of track riding at Circuit of the Americas near Austin. Had many visitors come be admiring our new rig. Lights looked awesome at night!

f02622c2a8fc15e206fd3873f3df0095.jpg
7c4eb8dfc0825443cbc6f96dd74b3a34.jpg
c28c6e41b14f328f21469e9cc8463d7f.jpg

Bike is 2013 Honda CBR600RR.

TX_Clay

I ordered 2, one for each awning. Once I figured out which way the current ran, I was off to the races. I control both lights with a single controller from outside the rig. Really nice to be able to dim them to a soft glow.

avvidclif

I trying to figure this out. I have 3 awnings and typically only use 2. Hmmm don't want light on in a closed awning. Need one that will control several different circuits from one remote.

Figured it out. I'll put the control modules after each existing light switch. If I turn on 1 lite the remote controls only 1. Turn on 2 and it controls 2. Mix and match any way I want. DUhhhh

Last edited:

Sarge

I ordered 2, one for each awning. Once I figured out which way the current ran, I was off to the races. I control both lights with a single controller from outside the rig. Really nice to be able to dim them to a soft glow.

Where did you splice these in?

Sarge

TX_Clay

Where did you splice these in?

Sarge

I pulled the switch down and pulled the wiring out and put it aft of the switch so that I could make sure I could power everything off when I rolled the awning up.
Then stuffed everything back into the opening for the switch.
System has 3 preset settings for brightness. 100% 50% and 25%. Then I can manually bring them lower than that. Love the ability to turn the LEDs to a soft glow.