Mount on outside entertainment.

franks1

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
I have a 2017 Orlando with the outside entertainment center. The TV is mounted on the wall and cannot be moved. Has anyone out there put in a swivel mount so you could pull it out and swivel it. If so what mount did you use and how hard was it too put in.Thanks Frank

"Hi-Viz" Bill

I have a 2017 Orlando with the outside entertainment center. The TV is mounted on the wall and cannot be moved. Has anyone out there put in a swivel mount so you could pull it out and swivel it. If so what mount did you use and how hard was it too put in.Thanks Frank

Yup !! I did it !! It works GREAT !! Got the brkt at Monoprice.com .. It was $25

franks1

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
The one I ordered was #6198 $24.99 and shipping to Atlanta was $14.70.The reason I picked this one is that it extends 18 inches and rotates 180 decrees and tilts .It only takes up 3 inches and the tv is 2 inches and there is a little over 6 inches in the entertainment center front to back.When I install it I will report how it works.

Diamondjim

AND right there folks is the beauty of this forum..........................

If you have a question and ask it, someone will have had a similar experience and be willing to share their solution. From there you can solve your problem. :eek:

TxCowboy

The one I ordered was #6198 $24.99 and shipping to Atlanta was $14.70.The reason I picked this one is that it extends 18 inches and rotates 180 decrees and tilts .It only takes up 3 inches and the tv is 2 inches and there is a little over 6 inches in the entertainment center front to back.When I install it I will report how it works.

That looks like a good mount. The website photo looks like it's mounted with rivets. For $25, looks like something I might have to play with. :)

ksucats

Just something I thought of - and since I don't know where some of your outside TVs are located this might not apply -- but it got cold here this morning. Frost on the roof tops cold. Time to look at winterizing the coach and insulating things. One of the thing that I remember seeing is that someone made some 'blankets' that could be put over the outside TV (actually not over but in front of) to help insulate that area from the outside. As I recall there was nothing between the outside door and the interior wall except that TV so a nice draft / cold wall.

Reason I bring this up is just to remind folks that they may need to change their way of insulating that space if the bracket moves the TV out far enough. I have not received my bracket yet so I can't give anything definite for my KeyWest. BTW - In my case I took some half inch foam board and put it behind the TV. Doesn't cover everything but does a good bit of it. I think it helps and the wife didn't complain so - good 'nuff I guess. :cool:

wdk450

AND right there folks is the beauty of this forum..........................

If you have a question and ask it, someone will have had a similar experience and be willing to share their solution. From there you can solve your problem. :eek:

AND, . . . .THE OTHER BEAUTY OF THIS FORUM IS THAT your problem might have been already posted and resolved, only waiting for you to use the "Search" function at the top right of each forum page to IMMEDIATELY find any posted threads on your problem!!!