• Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee:
  • Potluck:
  • Potluck date:
  • Potluck time:

------------------------------

Additional Info:
------------------------------
We have missed our annual Meet and Greet in the Rio Grande Valley for a couple of years but we're back! Ken and Kathy Adams have reserved the banquet room at the wonderful Retama Village Resort where we have had it before.

We are excited about hosting this event again and hope that all Heartlanders in or around the Valley will again attend. It's a great way to meet up with other owners and will be held the day before the Dealer Open House at the Ron Hoover RV location in Donna TX

Please bring a dish to share. Ice, water and coffee will be furnished.

Times will be from 2PM-4PM

Jay and Stella Coffman
Ken and Kathy Adams
Bernie and Judi Ver Hey
Tom and Marti Mangum
David and Donna Williams
Roy and Sally Evans
Jim and Nancy Beletti
Dave Seabolt and Nancy Anderson

Last edited:

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Great news that y'all are all coming. It's gonna be another good time in the valley!

jayc

It will be good to see you in the valley again Roy and Sally. Looking forward to February.

olcoon

We'd sure like to, but looking at the map, it'll be way off route! We will be spend a few days at Lake Lavon, visiting Sally's brother, & an old Navy buddy of mine, then on to Waco for a couple of days, want to visit the Texas Ranger Museum, & Sally wants to visit some place there. Then on to Mission.

dlw930

We'd sure like to, but looking at the map, it'll be way off route! We will be spend a few days at Lake Lavon, visiting Sally's brother, & an old Navy buddy of mine, then on to Waco for a couple of days, want to visit the Texas Ranger Museum, & Sally wants to visit some place there. Then on to Mission.

We'll be going through Waco next Tuesday on our way to South TX. We won't get to Mission until Jan 9, stopping in Columbus TX and Rockport for a few days each before Mission.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
Lynne and I plan to spend most of the winter in South Texas and would like to attend. Not sure where we will be staying as yet as this is our first trip to the area. Any RV park suggestions would be appreciated. Doug

happykraut

Lynne and I plan to spend most of the winter in South Texas and would like to attend. Not sure where we will be staying as yet as this is our first trip to the area. Any RV park suggestions would be appreciated. Doug
This is our fourth year at Seven Oaks here in Mission and like it very much.

jayc

Hi Doug and Lynne,
We have stayed at Bentsen Palms Village, Mission West and are now at Cottonwoods RV Park all in Mission. All are nice but our park is full this season. Either of the others would be fine.

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
You might try Seven Oaks in Mission. We stayed there last year for a couple week and are going back this year for a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.