EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Tyler - 9/29/2017 to 10/1/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

RRT

We do not have our camper, still waiting on a build date. With the Hershey and dealer show completed hopefully it will be scheduled for next month.

Tyler

Hollys
Caldwell Zoo is just up the street from the campground. Saturday and Sunday will be FREE admission by giving a phone book, old or new, per person. It's a great zoo. They recycle the books. Come one , Come all. WELCOME TO TYLER! Also, Camping World is just across the street from the campground.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired

Relayman

Thank you ! we will get.er done with our "appropriate"
side dishes !!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hope you all are having a good time "extravaganza"-ing this Friday morning! The list of attendees has us arriving today, but we are arriving tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon, (no rig) so we'll see y'all around lunch! Tonight is Cisco's Homecoming, so no chance to get away any sooner.

pjones1969

I was hoping for some pictures of the “extravaganza” -ing so I could see what I was missing by having to work today

We’ll be arriving this evening, I’ve spoke to Dennis (??) about after hours check in, he said to call when we are about 30 minutes out

Looking forward to our first HOC Rally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nander

I was hoping for some pictures of the “extravaganza” -ing so I could see what I was missing by having to work today

We’ll be arriving this evening, I’ve spoke to Dennis (??) about after hours check in, he said to call when we are about 30 minutes out

Looking forward to our first HOC Rally

The breakfast was delicious! Frank and his team did a great job! Thank you! We have some leftovers for tomorrow morning. Erika we'll see you tomorrow. Pat & Jana we'll see you tonight!

Nancy

TXBobcat

Fulltime
For those at the Rally and on this forum, this link will take you to my Dropbox.

I have posted a Excel spreadsheet with attendees and their site number along with a few photos of the breakfast.

I will post more there as the days go by. If you have any problems please feel free to contact me.

BC

Pokiejoe

Left Tyler and headed to San Antonio with a pit stop in Georgetown. Thanks Dave and Nancy for a wonderful rally. We had a great time. See you in a couple days😊

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
For those at the Rally and on this forum, this link will take you to my Dropbox.

I have posted a Excel spreadsheet with attendees and their site number along with a few photos of the breakfast.

I will post more there as the days go by. If you have any problems please feel free to contact me.

BC

Thanks, Bob!

Mimi

Just want to send a shout out to Nancy and Dave for throwing a great Tyler rally. Paul and I had so much fun that we signed up for two more rally's on the way home. So glad to have met and made more Heartland friends.

jbeletti

Just want to send a shout out to Nancy and Dave for throwing a great Tyler rally. Paul and I had so much fun that we signed up for two more rally's on the way home. So glad to have met and made more Heartland friends.

Excellent feedback Mimi - thank you for that. As Jay mentioned, rallies can really be addictive but for good reasons. The friendships that are made, the ideas that are gained, the problems that are solved. Excellent camaraderie!

nander

It was so nice meeting you, Paul & Cindy! We hope to see you both at many more rallies! Safe travels and see you down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.