Installed ComfortAire mattress

mlpeloquin

Finally got rid of the OE mattress and installed a ComfortAire mattress along with adding a AC socket in the under bed storage. sorry the pics are upside down.

ComfortAire Pump.JPG
ComfortAire Mattress.JPG

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We love ours! Have had it about a year now. It was on the "to do list" to move the pump under the bed, but it's really quiet enough you don't have to. I just have to remember to put the pump on the bed before pulling in the slide.

Under the bed is so full now, I think we'll just keep it where it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

srcooke

I like what you did for the install. We had one on our Cedar Creek for about 10 years. I had the air lines coming out at the head of the bed, then placed the motor against the outside wall under the bed, but I like your idea better. We loved it so we got one for our BH 3970 RD. I think I may copy your install.. Great job!

TravelTiger

So wait, I just realized, do you have the hoses at the foot of the bed, rather than the head?

srcooke

So wait, I just realized, do you have the hoses at the foot of the bed, rather than the head?

I had the hoses at the head of the bed on the Cedar Creek. I just received my new bed last night, so I've not installed it, but it appears Marc has his at the foot of the bed based on the pictures.

jhardin

Woukd love to change ours out. What model and where did you order from? And what size?
Thanks!

TravelTiger

Our hoses are at the head of the bed. The pump is on the floor by the bed on the closet side of our bed. We pick it up and set it on the bed for travel.

Comfort Aire is Camping World's private brand of a Select Comfort mattress. The controls, the pump, and even the instructions look like Select Comfort.

We got an RV king from Camping World, free shipping.

srcooke

Just go to their website, comfortable.com. they have a RV specific mattress. If you need help, call them. They are very helpful..... Measure your existing mattress before you call.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

mlpeloquin

Our hoses are at the head of the bed. The pump is on the floor by the bed on the closet side of our bed. We pick it up and set it on the bed for travel.

Comfort Aire is Camping World's private brand of a Select Comfort mattress. The controls, the pump, and even the instructions look like Select Comfort.

We got an RV king from Camping World, free shipping.

I was going to install the hoses at the head of the bed, but the motor and gear box for the slide is up there. The hoses would have to go under the mattress almost 1/3 of the way. The hoses are long enough and it is easy to install it with the hoses at the foot of the bed. I used a forstner bit to drill the holes. Very clean and smooth. Everything is under the bed in the storage area. I added a plug inside the bed storage area so that everything is hidden.