Anyone Buy From RV Wholesalers?

Howdy Everyone,

We have bought several RV's and have piled on with "YES" you need to support your local dealer. RV Wholesalers makes a good point on when you need service on the road your local dealer is not your help line plus RVW has very good pricing. They tout there 2500 servicing facilities around the country of which I pose some questions.

Who here has first hand experience with RVW and can give me a impression of your experience?

Cheers!

richheck

Seasoned Member
Howdy Everyone,

We have bought several RV's and have piled on with "YES" you need to support your local dealer. RV Wholesalers makes a good point on when you need service on the road your local dealer is not your help line plus RVW has very good pricing. They tout there 2500 servicing facilities around the country of which I pose some questions.

Who here has first hand experience with RVW and can give me a impression of your experience?

Cheers!

i used them last spring to purchase my 2017 Landmark 365 Arlington, salespersons name is Paul Scales extension 218.

I custom ordered my coach and they were $20,000 less than any dealer I got quotes from here on the West coast. Had plenty of local dealers say they would match till I brought the actual quote to them.

Great service with the sale, I had them deliver the coach to my home. They did a PDI walk through over the internet which was great being we were in Hawaii during the build and delivery to the dealer.

All paperwork was done owner the internet also, very easy.

Let me know if you have further questions

Rich

Yes, just finalized a new 2018 Landmark 365 Newport from them. Cas Werneke was our sales agent. They are great to work with and came recommended by the landmark rep to me. You need to be a tough negotiator
with them and get the bottom dollar price. Be persistent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!