Apollo 1/2 Time Oven

geeksrus

The oven went south on us last Saturday (July 26th). Regrettably, the warranty had expired on July 8th.

I contacted the manufacturer's RV Division on Monday (28th) and they told me to take the oven to an appliance repair center & have them contact the manufacturer for further information. I did not find that this was very helpful.

I've since called a couple of repair centers in our local area & both of them had stated that they had never worked on Apollo units previously but they would try their best.

Does Heartland have any recommendations for a good repair shop in Southern Alberta where I could take the oven for service? (I'm in Sundre, about 1.5 hours from Calgary).

Thanks EH!

geeksrus

I'm still waiting to hear back on this!

Thanks EH!

Admin: I have passed this to Heartland Customer Service. Their number is 877-262-8032. Jim

Last edited by a moderator:

HappyKayakers

Good luck on your search. We got the same answer you did from Apollo. Tried several repair shops here in New York and none of them would touch it. Now waiting till we get back to Florida to try there. I think the main factory is in Palm Beach so that might be our last resort.