Dietary restrictions and special diets while RV'ing

eclaire92

Hi All --

Thought the Recipes board might be a good place to start with this:

I'm looking for contributions from those who RV full- or part-time while following a special diet that is either self-imposed or medically required, for a future blog post at https://www.heartlandrvs.com/my-heartland.

My purpose is to show how to survive and thrive on the road while also living with dietary restrictions.

If you are GF, DF, or any other -Free, or if you cope with food allergies, diabetic requirements, etc., and are willing to be quoted in the article, please reply in this thread or send me a PM, and I'll send you the interview questions via whatever method you prefer.

Thank you!

VKTalley

Hi Emily, I deal with dietary restrictions and would be happy to contribute to your article. My restrictions stem from having no gall bladder (surgery 3 years ago). You know how to reach me. 😊

eclaire92

Thank you! You are an exceptionally helpful person, and I'm really looking forward to meeting you at the rally!

I'll email you sometime tomorrow with my list of questions.

Hi Emily, I deal with dietary restrictions and would be happy to contribute to your article. My restrictions stem from having no gall bladder (surgery 3 years ago). You know how to reach me. 😊