Introduction - Texas-South Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Michael and Kelly Barnett (2psnapod2) for volunteering to be the Chapter Leaders for the Texas-South in the South Central Region of the Heartland Owners Club.

The Texas-South Chapter includes the southern part of the state of Texas from the eastern border of Texas to US 377 (the border of the Texas-West Chapter). The northern border of the Texas-South Chapter is defined by a line (more or less straight) from Yellowpine in the east to just north of Brady on US 377. In a multi-chapter state, the Chapter names are “state name-area” eg. Texas-South, so that when sorted all chapters within the same state are grouped together.

In a multi-chapter state, the Chapter Leaders live or, if full-time, spend a significant amount of time within the boundaries of their Chapter, however other HOC members can choose to belong to any active Chapter regardless of their state/province of residence. Chapter Rallies are located within the boundaries of the Chapter.

Michael and Kelly are taking over from Tom and Marti Magnum, who have been Texas-South Chapter leaders since June 2012. Thank you, Tom and Marti, for your contribution to the Heartland Owners Club.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your Texas-South Chapter Leaders, Michael and Kelly!

jimtoo

Hey Michael and Kelly,,, welcome to the chapter leaders teams. I'm sure you will do a great job.

Thanks to Tom and Marti for your work. Enjoy retirement.

Jim M

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Awesome! Have been waiting on this announcement. Congrats to the "P's".

Thanks also to Tom & Marti. See y'all down the road somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats, Kelly and Michael! Welcome to Chapter Leadership! Let us know if we can help!!

Thanks Tom and Marti for your service. Wish we could have made more of the South rallies. Y'all don't be strangers, come out to the "West of the rest" when you can.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations and thanks for stepping up Michael and Kelly!! If you have any questions, please reach out and ask.

Rod and Kelly

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations Mike and Kelly with your new adventures with the H.O.C. See you soon...

jbeletti

Congratulations Michael and Kelly and thank you for stepping up to Club Leadership. It's a bit of work, but you're going to have a lot of fun too! See you in Goshen soon!

JJC

retired Tennessee Chapter Leaders
Congratulations Michael and Kelly! We're looking forward to joining a rally in your area.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Congratulations Michael and Kelly, you will be awesome chapter leaders, see you soon.
Linda

dlw930

Congratulations Michael and Kelly! We've enjoyed a couple of South TX rallies and look forward to more to come!

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Congratulations, Michael & Kelly! We look forward to many rallies to come!

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
:eek: Thanks everyone! We're both pretty darned excited. We love our Key Largo and our Heartland Family so much what better way to express it than to serve as chapter leaders?? Looking forward to meeting our chapter members (many of whom we already know, several that we look forward to getting to know) in Goshen. :eek:

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks, again, everyone! Looking forward to the Goshen Rally and seeing all of our 'old' friends and making 'new' friends!