EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Elmendorf - 10/6/2017 to 10/8/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Ooooh, jealous!

Quick note from us (we visit San Antonio twice a year and always make the pilgrimage to Mi Terra), there is not a lot of very friendly dually parking around that area. Try to truck-pool as much as possible. ;)

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Erika, you were right! The parking lot was very had to get into, but we made it.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Erika, you were right! The parking lot was very had to get into, but we made it.

Yay! Hope you enjoyed it as much as we do. Tony said he prefers La Margarita next door, but they are owned and run by the same folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Had a great breakfast this morning. If you missed it, well I am nice and full...

Here are a couple of photos of the breakfast.

Also for those interested here is a link to my Dropbox so you can view the photos I take and the Attendee list.

As the rally progresses I will upload additional photos to the Dropbox so you may follow along to see what you missed out on.

I got a little late start on the breakfast photos so most everyone had finished up and was just jawing around.

BC

DSC_3291 [1024x768].JPG DSC_3294 [1024x768].JPG DSC_3296 [1024x768].JPG

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
I have (and will continue over the weekend) added pictures to the South Texas Chapter, Heartland Owners Club Facebook group. If you're not a member of the page...join!

Sorry...just much easier to add pictures there than here on the forum.

2psnapod1

Good morning everyone!
Coffee is ready in the rally hall and we will have a table outside of our coach with juice, muffins, pastries and yogurt.
Or you can choose to try the parks breakfast for $5.00.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't forget to wear your new South Texas rally shirts to tonight's potluck!
Bob will be acting as our official 'rally photographer' and will take a group picture at 5:00 pm and we'll eat afterward.

20171007_073717.jpg20171007_073741.jpg

jimtoo

Thanks for all the great pictures Bob. Not to sure about a couple folks in a couple of them,, but all still good.

Jim M

2psnapod1

How blessed Michael and I are to have you all in our lives! Thank you to everyone for all of your help in making our first rally one filled with lots of memories and happiness.

Thanks to Andy and Joanna for honoring us with the 'Traveling Sombero'! We'll cherish until we find just the right recipients....as soon as possible! ;)

We'll have juice, muffins and yogurt out beside our coach again at 8:00 am this morning for anyone interested.

The park has coffee and breakfast starting at 8:00 am. Breakfast this morning is Pancakes or waffles with bacon or sausage for $5.00 OR 2 breakfast tacos for $5.00.

For those leaving today, please travel safe and we look forward to seeing you down the road.

For those leaving tomorrow, we'll have a leftover (after the rally potluck) in the rally hall at 5:00 pm this evening.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Kelly, you and Michael had a Great first rally. Good job!

Looking forward to seeing y'all again in Mission.

2psnapod1

Kelly, you and Michael had a Great first rally. Good job!

Looking forward to seeing y'all again in Mission.

Thank you! We had fun and it wasn't nearly the work that I was afraid it was gonna be. We're still married and looking forward to the next one!

- - - Updated - - -

I just added more photos of the rally potluck if you're interested. DROPBOX

BC

Great pictures! Thank you so much, Bob! I'd like to commission you now...for all future rally's, ok?? :cool:

Pokiejoe

Thanks to Michael and Kelly for such a great "first rally". You did an awesome job. Now...get some rest! Until next time. Blessings! :)

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
We had a blast glad you got to see us now stay in joanna to use that instant pot I bought her. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chippendale

Michael and Kelly, you went over and above on this first rally. Am looking forward to many more South Texas Rallies, who knows maybe we can still have one on the coast someday. Was great seeing everyone and as usual, Dolly had a blast.

Pokiejoe

Thanks to Michael and Kelly for a wonderful "first" time rally hosts. It was so good to meet new friends and see older ones. We had a fun time with great fellowship and food. You did an awesome job! Safe travels and see you down the road. Blessings:)

2psnapod1

Thanks to all of YOU for all of your help and for attending. With all of your help, advice and input everything ran smoothly...'cept for that little pulled pork issue...but with the help of three lovely ladies that issue was blown right out of the water!

We look forward to seeing each and every one of you down the road...until then...SAFE TRAVELS, Y'ALL!

Status
Not open for further replies.