Great RV Escapes vs Passport

Grey Ghost

Has anyone ever heard of Great RV Escapes and if you have did you join it and are you satisfied with the company? I was just approached to join the club and thought I best check it out first. I've never heard of them before and some of the reviews I've read on the net are not very complimentary, to say the least. Just wondering if anyone here knows anything about them.

Also interested in Passport info if anyone has heard of them, used them and are you satisfied with them?

Tundra2084

We have and use Passport American when ever we can. We have had it for about 10 years now and when it's time to renew we will. It basically pays for its self after the first couple of times you use it. The only thing you must remember is that there are restrictions set out by the campgrounds as to when you can use it and for how many days, but not all campgrounds do this. Great for those who travel around different times of the year.

Roller4tan

Apparently escapes has been around a while, most reviews on different rv forums are negative, similar to this
thumbdown.gif

[h=5]Re: Great RV Escapes For Real or Scam?[/h] « Reply #32 on: May 09, 2014, 07:13:37 PM »

Be afraid, be very afraid. This is a shady operation bordering on a scam. They should be embarassed for what they put out. Largest list of out of date, obscure out of business RV parks. Not to mention the rude, crude and, degrading service when you call them. Nope, not for me. Buyer be warned. The BBB has.
angry.gif
:(" title="Angry" class="smiley">

We have used Passport America for 5 years now, very satisfied with them.