Replacing Slideout Sofa with Office Desk

RV-Manny

Hi all

I have two Sofas in my Bighorn 3750 FL. Now I would like to replace one with an office desk.
Question: Is there such a desk available at Hartland? For example from another model, which would fit?

Or is there anybody who did it and can give some info?
Any hint ist appreciated. Thanks

Manny

jimtoo

Hi RV-Manny,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I don't think Heartland has a desk to replace a couch, but several folks have removed a couch and put in a desk or made one to fit the area. Check out this thread by TravelTiger about the desk they installed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

'Lil Guy'

Dave Seabolt did a great job on his BH conversion. One of the nicest I've seen. Dave and Nancy are the N. Texas chapter leaders. You might PM him for some info on it. He may even have pics on this site somewhere. Good luck on your endeavor.

RV-Manny

Dave Seabolt did a great job on his BH conversion. One of the nicest I've seen. Dave and Nancy are the N. Texas chapter leaders. You might PM him for some info on it. He may even have pics on this site somewhere. Good luck on your endeavor.

Thank you so much, Lil Guy for this hint. I' ll try to get in touch with Dave. I'm looking forward to his ideas.
Thanks also to Jim M's post.

Regards
Manny

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hey Manny, the problem with the front living is that the slide floor is not level with the living room floor, so this may prove problematic. I think there was a thread on the form from a guy attempting this, you'll need to do a search.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk