Extended warranty "Extraride vs Gaurdian

I believe I just got a quote for an extended Warranty which looks like it has no exclusions!

I requested one on a Road Warrior 427 and received a response yesterday from RVProtection / NationalRVWarranty.

I kid you not. This is the actual quote they sent me:

----
Hi, Deon!

We appreciate you looking to us for all your extended service needs. Our programs are offered by thousands of dealers nationwide. You may have service and repairs performed by any reputable repair facility. Payments are made direct to facility via corporate credit card. You simply present your policy in advance. No claim hassles, instant approvals, no wait times!

Did you want the cheapest or the best company that pays your claims!!!! WE PAY CLAIMS!

<snip>

For your 2018 Heartland RoadWarrior, here is your quote...

The list of Exclusions below
-

$500 Deductible- New Travel Trailer, Fifth Wheel Trailer, & Toy Hauler
Click Here To View Plan Details
Term Plan Cost

Select 84 Months $4,184,625.00
Select 72 Months $4,184,483.00
Select 60 Months $4,184,251.00
Select 48 Months $4,184,223.00
Select 36 Months $4,184,188.00
Select 24 Months $4,184,121.00</snip>

Good god!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BusManRG

Have our BH in the shop for some brake work (side note...private repair facility, approved and paid for by Heartland!) and had a chat with the owner about extended warranty. His opinion only, he's had the best luck and coverage working with ExtraRide followed by Cornerstone. Thought Good Sam was just ok. Thought I'd share. Still investigating!

Sandy

Have our BH in the shop for some brake work (side note...private repair facility, approved and paid for by Heartland!) and had a chat with the owner about extended warranty. His opinion only, he's had the best luck and coverage working with ExtraRide followed by Cornerstone. Thought Good Sam was just ok. Thought I'd share. Still investigating!

Sandy

Thank you ma'am!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk