Expeirance with Allied or Safeco?

Domi

Hi,

Insurance is up in a couple of months and got a letter from the agent recommending switching to Safeco. Currently for the trailer we are with Allied.

Has anyone had claims experience with either one?

I found the letter very strange in that if I did not replay they were going to have Safeco quote me with an implication that I would be moved to them. I also have a very limited time to respond to opt out of this quote. I admit the agent is not real high on my list of responsive people, but since I really do not have to deal with them much I am not sure I care. I do not though want to change companies to one that has terrible claims since that is what I might need them to do some day. Cost is only part of the deal when it comes to insurance I feel.

Thanks for any input.

John

Chopperno1

Hi,

Insurance is up in a couple of months and got a letter from the agent recommending switching to Safeco. Currently for the trailer we are with Allied.

Has anyone had claims experience with either one?

I found the letter very strange in that if I did not replay they were going to have Safeco quote me with an implication that I would be moved to them. I also have a very limited time to respond to opt out of this quote. I admit the agent is not real high on my list of responsive people, but since I really do not have to deal with them much I am not sure I care. I do not though want to change companies to one that has terrible claims since that is what I might need them to do some day. Cost is only part of the deal when it comes to insurance I feel.

Thanks for any input.

John

I had Safeco for automobile insurance sometime ago and was cancelled for no reason what so ever. I also received a letter from my agent stating the same as yours. I called my agent and advised him that if this was his new way of doing business I would be finding a new agent. I did not switch because of my past experience with Safeco.