pipe rattle

Deedee

I live full time in my Sundance Fifth wheel. Just recently I have noticed when I turn the water on the pipes hum, and when I go to pull the water into my toilet or flush it they rattle loudly. What could cause this? I do have a water regulator on my water hose. Nothing is leaking that I can see.
Thanks
Deedee

I live full time in my Sundance Fifth wheel. Just recently I have noticed when I turn the water on the pipes hum, and when I go to pull the water into my toilet or flush it they rattle loudly. What could cause this? I do have a water regulator on my water hose. Nothing is leaking that I can see.
Thanks
Deedee
Hi
DeeDe try adjusting the regulator. First have someone looking at the regulator as you turn on water some times they get debri in them that causes low water flow. Or just remove it and try it. If you are not sure turn water source down after removeing regulator. Also check screen to your water inlet to see if pluged.
jackjohn271

Deedee

Hi
DeeDe try adjusting the regulator. First have someone looking at the regulator as you turn on water some times they get debri in them that causes low water flow. Or just remove it and try it. If you are not sure turn water source down after removeing regulator. Also check screen to your water inlet to see if pluged.
jackjohn271

When the RV people came to replace my water hose a few months back, they never put my regulator back on. I never knew. My pipes started to rattle and hum a couple of weeks ago. Then I found the regulator under my trailer. I put it back on, but the pipes are still making noise. The regulator is okay, I checked it to make sure. Now what do I do? Turn the water pressure down?