ATF: Bighorn - 2019 Bighorn 3760 when are the manufactured

Chainsaw

Saskatchewan Chapter Leader
We are going to purchase a new 3760 EL. A dealer has told us that if we order from him i n September it will be built and we can have it in April of 2018.

Another dealer says no that cannot happen. we are at a loss here. We would like to see what the interior is in the 2019 if the build is possible.

we have not seen any spec sheets for a 2019 so we would like to settle this. we will be happy with a 2018 if the program is right for us.
Can someone form the factory let us know the facts please?

CoveredWagon

We are going to purchase a new 3760 EL. A dealer has told us that if we order from him i n September it will be built and we can have it in April of 2018.

Another dealer says no that cannot happen. we are at a loss here. We would like to see what the interior is in the 2019 if the build is possible.

we have not seen any spec sheets for a 2019 so we would like to settle this. we will be happy with a 2018 if the program is right for us.

Dont know about Canada but in Michigan. I ordered the of 19th January and the unit was ready for delivery at the dealer on March 17th. Build date on the tag is 2/23. Maybe if you want something the not in the line up that maybe true, but for a present model, YIKES. But then what do I know I'm not a dealer in Canada.

danemayer

Model year changes come in the spring. So you won't get any information about 2019s for quite a while. Keep in mind that changes are made for competitive reasons. Telling you what changes are coming is also telling the competition early enough to lose any competitive advantage.

If a dealer tells you he can get one by ordering in September, he probably means he'll sit on the order until next February or March to ensure you get a 2019.

If the trailer you're considering is getting any mid-year changes, they'll probably show up around October. It may be too early to get information on those possible changes as well.

You can call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030 and ask for Sales, but the change process is fluid, so don't pin too much on early answers.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Dan is right, but Heartland will be showing 2019s at the Dealer Open House in September. However, they may not roll off the line for consumers until spring, and often change between now and then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CDN

B and B
The mid year changes are variable. We have a mid year 2017 produced September 26 2016. They made some changes but the Furion stove/oven was not in our unit. We actually like the standard style range ourselves. Other changes we noted where different TV's than original. Later the glass doors where a straw style front that pebbled. I think a lot has to do with what is in the just in time supply channel. They may start adding new things as old supply runs out.

esscobra

the factory closes mid late summer and sometimes changes are made - what happened last year- I ordered my 3760el in December just before new years - order was in at factory- was delivered to dealer in texas end of feb- I was hoping to have before late march/april for some trips- got lucky-had i waited i would have gotten a 2018 instead of 17- but I got the new roof system and a/c ducts- all the 18 changes in a late 17-but would not have got unit in time for my trips -however the factory changes over and builds runs of certain models all at one time - so if your order goes in and they just built a run of 3760s you may have to wait for the parts to build yours another run of that model comes thru.

JandL

Hello Chainsaw,
We ordered our 2018 Bighorn 3870 on Sept 21, 2017. I called the factory, gave my name and PO number and the rep said our unit was scheduled to be built on Nov 20, 2017. I'm figuring it should be at our dealers lot Nov 25 or 26th. They did change the interior colors from what was in the brochure. I hope this helps you.

Jerry D.

Well things change as they sometimes do. Now I was told that my unit would be on line Dec 15. We'll see how that goes. Maybe someone from the factory will monitor this site and the one on facebook as a few of the other manufactures do.
Jerry D.

Last edited: