Microwave Combination Cooking

AZBarry

We have a High Pointe microwave EC942K9E and the manual states that when cooking using the Combination mode the temperature can be set from 100 deg to 425 deg, but it does not explain how to set the temperature. When you press the COMBI button to use the combination cook mode it only asks for the cook time. How do you also enter the temperature?

Last edited by a moderator:

jimtoo

We don't have that unit, but reading the manual for the unit I would say you need to push the power level button. It is supposed to have 10 power levels, from 100* to 425*, so I would experiment with a bowl of water and check temp with thermometer or it may even give temp on display.

Let us know what you find.

Jim M

AZBarry

We don't have that unit, but reading the manual for the unit I would say you need to push the power level button. It is supposed to have 10 power levels, from 100* to 425*, so I would experiment with a bowl of water and check temp with thermometer or it may even give temp on display.

Let us know what you find.

Jim M

After selecting COMBI when you select one of the numeric keys it is interrupted as a time entry. We just completed a temperature test in the convection mode and the actual temp is 100 degrees too low. Do you know if there is an internal adjustment?

jimtoo

No, I do not have that unit and was just reading manual. What happens when you push the power level button? Does it display temp or anything? Maybe push power level before any thing else.

Jim M