Charleston SC RV Parks

GETnBYE

I know my answer has nothing to do with camping there but you will have a great time there.

I was stationed in Charleston in the 80's while in the navy. When you get there go to the Isle of Palms and find the restaurant "The Trawler" great seafood place. When we visited in 2002 I took my wife there for lunch. We ordered shrimp but they were out. We had to wait until the next boat came in for fresh shrimp.
Bad mistake taking her there, now we don't go to any seafood places here in Ohio to eat "fresh" seafood.

Waynes brother was also in the Navy and stationed there in the late 70’s and early 80’s! Id bet y’all may have crossed paths over the years. Isn’t it a small world. We loved visits to see them. It is a beautiful place.
Anita Cooper

david-steph2018

Waynes brother was also in the Navy and stationed there in the late 70’s and early 80’s! Id bet y’all may have crossed paths over the years. Isn’t it a small world. We loved visits to see them. It is a beautiful place.
Anita Cooper

I was on the USS Holland AS-32 in Scotland then went thru a re-fit in Charleston for over a year. Charleston is a wonderful spot, when we retire in 19 months probably will be our first stop heading south.

Greengas

Stopping in Charleston is on our plan for this August. We were planning on staying at the AFB but after reading this thread we booked 2 nights at Edisto State Park. We've got a back in spot (comedy show pending) thats 70' long and 37' wide and a very short walk to the beach. Yea!

paleclaire

Beware the first right at Edisto even when the gate gaurd tells you to take this route in. Impassable to big rigs because of the oak trees. I have a new roof to prove it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk