Moving to another campground soon

Razorbackfan

USN Chief
So I’m about to pack up and roll out of the park I’ve been at for 2 and a half years to one further north (finally got a call from the wait list).
Where I am now I was able to have my own high speed internet account but the one I’m moving too only has WiFi.
What products do you guys use for boosting the WiFi signal from the park or boost your cell service? I have an unlimited plan with ATT which throttles at 22GB of data but I don’t think I stream that much.

Cannot wait to get moved as it’s only 6 miles to work against traffic 😁. I’m doing 37 miles with stop and go now and it sucks. I’ll get two hours of my day back every day.

jnspenc

BigSpenc
Go to RADIOLABS.com. I have an external antenna and a transmitter. Works awesome. Look at the RV antennas, I attached mine to the tv antenna so I can wind it down when traveling

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I highly recommend you look into this site: https://www.rvmobileinternet.com.

They are constantly reviewing and updating info on how to use all the latest products for staying connected to the internet, and there are many variables to consider before picking your solution. I don't gain anything by sharing this. They have a lot of free info, but also if you join there is more info and a forum much like this one, where you can ask questions about your specific needs.

In our case, we are close to the Interstate in a fairly rural part of Texas. I have typically 3-4 bars of 4G LTE on my AT&T hotspot, which I use exclusively for our online connection in the rig, and I use every day for my work. We use about 70-80GB a month between the hotspot and two iphones. We have the unlimited plan that network manages at 22GB, but have not seen it slow down much where we are. I have a window-mount antenna I can connect to the hotspot that can help but have not needed it while at our home park.

Erika

Razorbackfan

USN Chief
I highly recommend you look into this site: https://www.rvmobileinternet.com.

They are constantly reviewing and updating info on how to use all the latest products for staying connected to the internet, and there are many variables to consider before picking your solution. I don't gain anything by sharing this. They have a lot of free info, but also if you join there is more info and a forum much like this one, where you can ask questions about your specific needs.

In our case, we are close to the Interstate in a fairly rural part of Texas. I have typically 3-4 bars of 4G LTE on my AT&T hotspot, which I use exclusively for our online connection in the rig, and I use every day for my work. We use about 70-80GB a month between the hotspot and two iphones. We have the unlimited plan that network manages at 22GB, but have not seen it slow down much where we are. I have a window-mount antenna I can connect to the hotspot that can help but have not needed it while at our home park.

Erika

Thanks! I have ATT as well so I might go this route as I don’t think I use 22GB a month.