Any Active or Retired or Volunteer or Reserve Fire or Police or E.M.T.s

rcofd2

Hi, I was with Riverside County Fire in Moreno Valley Ca. 12 yrs. as a Volunteer FF2 , Living in Washington state now.

219601_4011430657340_84324735_o.jpg13620281_10154578282828029_1152854436284371589_n.jpg17629693_1431750336845636_2314945220887370853_n.jpg

Last edited:

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on retirement. I am a retired Police Officer, 34 years. Retired as Detective Sergeant.

Oldelevatorman

I was a volunteer fireman for 5 years in the little town of Madison, CA just north of Woodland in the Capay Valley. Near 2 major highways and in the farming communities of Yolo County. Never thought I'd be a fireman but it was hard to say no when the Chief lived across the road!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Active paid on call/part-time FF the last 21 years. Getting ready to hang it up soon, though. With military, I’ve got over 40 yrs. associated with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lynn1130

Retired Executive Assistant Chief with Glendale, AZ Police after 35 years in LE. Glendale is a suburb of Phoenix with a population of approx 250K. I have two of three daughters who are civilian employees with Phoenix PD. One is a communication manager and the other the office assistant in professional standards. A son-in-law who is an assistant Chief with Glendale and another son-in-law who is a sergeant with Maricopa Co S.O.

You can guess how conversations go at family gatherings.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Spent 8 years as a volunteer FF/EMT. Six years working on a Paramedic Ambulance on the mean streets of Denver/ Aurora CO. Four years in a Trauma Hospital ER and 2 years on flights. Did not retire, I just mentally couldn't do it anymore. Thank you all for your service and stay frosty!!

MP_CS

Active volunteer firefighter. Have been a lieutenant, captain, assistant chief and back to lieutenant when we had the baby last year, been at it for 20yrs. Not nearly as active as i was but priority’s change. Still love it though when i can.

Nightshifter

I was in the volunteer fire service for 28 years started at age 16 as a junior firefighter and advanced over the years to firefighter,captain and served as our chief here in Lynn township for the last 4 years. I enjoyed serving the public and helping others in need. Retired to spend more time doing the things that I never had time to do while active.

chiefneon

Howdy!

Retired Houston, Texas Police Officer 37 years, 28 of that working Narcotics. Been fulltime RVing now for eleven years.

”Happy Trails”
Chiefneon

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Still working full time as a Patrol Sergeant and K-9 Team Leader for the Thurston County Sheriff's Office here in Washington State. I have nearly 25 years in and have 5 more to go.

Rod

RottsNScotts

Retired LEO from Watsonville PD, CA. First female officer, first hostage negotiator and first K9 handler. VERY early retirement due to injuries from 2 crashes from DUI's.

Wmnmy

Retired LEO from Las Vegas PD 18 1/2 years due to injuries from two dui and a hit run drivers and enjoying the wife who also retired 33 years from Las Vegas PD as my dispatcher ."..

NewHopians

Started at age of 17 with USAF spent 22 years and then to Northrup Grumman fire protecting the B2 Bomber facilities and aircraft. Then to the US Army since 2006 at Fort Huachuca as fire inspector and now Deputy Fire Chief with plans to give it up in March 2018 with over 52 years in fire service. loved every minute of it. But, I it is time to use this big horn and see more of the great country the Lord has given us.