EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Montgomery - 11/1/2018 to 11/4/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Reservations made 11/1-5. From there we are going to Ft Sam in SanAntonio for a few days. Nan

Hi Nan! I've added you to the list! Looking forward to seeing you. I believe we'll be going to Ft. Sam after the rally too!

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Terry and Carol will be attending the rally, reservations made. Arriving October 31 and departing November 5. we are looking forward to seeing everyone.

2psnapod1

:cool:98 days until south Texas rally time!:cool:

Have you made your reservations with the park?
Have you let us know that you're planning on attending so we can add you to the list on post 1?

Time to start planning!

2psnapod1

Ever wonder about funeral customs? Wonder no more!

Join us on Thursday, November 1st at 10:00 am to tour the National Museum of Funeral history and learn about the world's funeral customs from ancient Egypt to present time.

Tickets are:

Adults: $10
Seniors (55+) / Veterans: $9

However, if we have 25 or more interested in going we may be able to get a group rate at $8.00 each.

Please let me know if you're interested in going and how many will attend.

Click HERE for to be taken to the website.

We'll plan to stop at Sweet Tomatoes for lunch on the way back to the campground as it's on the way. Don't know what Sweet Tomatoes is? It's a HUGE salad bar that also has a soup bar, pasta bar, bread bar and dessert bar! Delicious!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We'll go to the funeral museum and Sweet Tomato is one of my favorite restaurants.

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
We have been to the Funeral Museum a couple times so we'll pass this time. It is very interesting and no ghoulish as some believe. We liked the display on funerals for the Pope and U.S. Presidents. Y'all have fun.

2psnapod1

We have been to the Funeral Museum a couple times so we'll pass this time. It is very interesting and no ghoulish as some believe. We liked the display on funerals for the Pope and U.S. Presidents. Y'all have fun.

Sorry you won't be joining us...but glad that you gave the place your seal of approval!

- - - Updated - - -

We'll go to the funeral museum and also Sweet Tomatoes.

Sweet! I'll add you to the list!

- - - Updated - - -

Please put me down for the funeral museum trip and the Sweet Tomatoes meal.

Thanks, George

Got ya down, George!

2psnapod1

I'm happy to announce that Mark & Lauren Alley messaged me and they'll be joining us for the rally!

2psnapod1

Golf anyone??

If there is enough interest, Dave Seaboldt has agreed to organize a golf outing on Friday morning 11/2.

Please let me know if you are interested and how many would like to play?

FORE!

pegmikef

Michael, Called to make our reservations today, but apparently I had already made them (10/29 -11/5). Probably had one of me CRS attacks.

2psnapod1

Finn & Chris Kristensen messaged me and let me know that they'll be attending and that this will be their first rally, Woohoo! I know y'all will welcome them with open arms!

richard19

Mike and Kelly Rose and Ricky will be there 11/1 Thursday to 11/4 Sunday. Site 48. Looking forward to Rally

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

2psnapod1

Hooray! I'm so glad you'll be able to make it. Can't wait to introduce you to the 'family'! I've added you to the list!

Mike and Kelly Rose and Ricky will be there 11/1 Thursday to 11/4 Sunday. Site 48. Looking forward to Rally

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

We are currently at 25 rigs attending this rally! Don't forget...if we reach 40, Jim Beletti has said he'll join us. Help spread the word...tell your friends, your family...anyone you know that...to make their reservations as soon as possible so we can get Jim in attendance!

We have made our reservations! We'll be there from 11/2 to 11/4, and are really looking forward to our first rally!

Chris & Finn Kristensen
Cypress, TX

2psnapod1

I've added your dates to the list on Post #1! Looking forward to meeting you!

We have made our reservations! We'll be there from 11/2 to 11/4, and are really looking forward to our first rally!

Chris & Finn Kristensen
Cypress, TX

Status
Not open for further replies.