Landmark 365 wireless capabilities.

AnthonyA

Hello folks,

Newbie question. Does anyone know how the MyRv system works? Just wondering if my coach has any hidden Wireless capabilities such as "One control" or if I can access any of the data on my coach through my phone.
740d27b56704fe8248f85d964ce43866.jpg
3909dbd933356f37f72ee3c4f954379d.jpg

Last edited:

danemayer

Hi AnthonyA,

LM365 has been using the KIB MultiPlex Control System up to now. So if you have the Lippert MyRV control system, that's new and you're one of the first to have it. According to the Lippert website, it is supposed to have wireless capability.

Can you post a picture of the control panel on your wall.

AnthonyA

Hi AnthonyA,

LM365 has been using the KIB MultiPlex Control System up to now. So if you have the Lippert MyRV control system, that's new and you're one of the first to have it. According to the Lippert website, it is supposed to have wireless capability.

Can you post a picture of the control panel on your wall.
Here is a picture.20180310_182151.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

danemayer

Do you also have a control panel that looks like attached picture?

Attachments

• KIB Convenience Control Panel.jpg
    KIB Convenience Control Panel.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 53

danemayer

Ok, the Lippert device probably has very limited function; perhaps controlling the leveling system and maybe slideouts. It may have a WiFi hub, but I think in order to use it, you need the password from the label on the hub. It's buried behind a wall somewhere. And it may not be worth looking for if the function is limited.

jbeletti

My understanding of this is that in order to offer LevelUp, that this new system is required from LCI. Note too that the exterior LevelUp touch pad on the Landmark is a smaller, display-free device.

At this time, manual leveling, if needed, is done from the indoor touchscreen.

The WiFi hub etc that is needed for the MyRV system is not included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AnthonyA

My understanding of this is that in order to offer LevelUp, that this new system is required from LCI. Note too that the exterior LevelUp touch pad on the Landmark is a smaller, display-free device.

At this time, manual leveling, if needed, is done from the indoor touchscreen.

The WiFi hub etc that is needed for the MyRV system is not included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's what I was thinking. I pulled the control box out of the wall and looked behind it and didn't see any modules connected.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk