Where to Order Hi-limit ECO Switch for water heater

Oregon_Camper

Appears my switch is becoming faulty....I had to press it a few times today to get it to kick the water heater on via 12v (propane)

Tried to do this a few times in a row...each time required I press the reset button a few times.

So, I found the information via our AWESOME user manual...I circled in red the reset button I had to use.

Big question....where can I find a new replacement switch? Searched on Amazon and all I can find is the ~$600 entire water heating unit.

BTW...I have the SW12DE water heater by Suburban.

Screenshot_20180804-195446_Hancom Office Editor.jpg

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Any RV parts dealer should have them or be able to order one. When I replaced one of mine a couple of years ago, it was about $40. If you have to take a 140 deg. one vs. the OEM 130 deg. switch, it won’t hurt anything. I verified that with Suburban when I did mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oregon_Camper

Any RV parts dealer should have them or be able to order one. When I replaced one of mine a couple of years ago, it was about $40. If you have to take a 140 deg. one vs. the OEM 130 deg. switch, it won’t hurt anything. I verified that with Suburban when I did mine.

Thanks!!! ;););););)

wdk450

I'm pretty sure you can find these (and a lot more other RV parts) on E-Bay. A part number search is usually the easiest, before a search of descriptive words.