Artic Package or Not

2PawsRiver

We are about a week from going full time and may have to get through winter in SW Michigan until I retire. My wife is sold on the Cyclone 4270. We are doing OK as far as pricing. A little more then I wanted and the Yeti Package is an additional 3000 dollars. The bell has insulation and heat, is it necessary to get the Yeti Package or can I just have heating pad put on the tanks...……………….thanks for having the forum and I would appreciate any input.

Last edited:

jimtoo

Hi 2PawsRiver,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure some of our northern folks will jump in soon with their suggestions.

Enjoy the forum and hope to see you in a Heartland unit.

Jim M

danemayer

Hi 2Paws,

Last I saw, Cyclone MSRP for the YETI package was $899, not $3,000. I doubt you could have the tank heating pads installed locally for $899. The pads sell for around $140 each and a Cyclone probably uses 5 pads.

I'm also a little confused in that Fuzion is a Keystone Toy Hauler, not a Heartland.

2PawsRiver

Hi 2Paws,

Last I saw, Cyclone MSRP for the YETI package was $899, not $3,000. I doubt you could have the tank heating pads installed locally for $899. The pads sell for around $140 each and a Cyclone probably uses 5 pads.

I'm also a little confused in that Fuzion is a Keystone Toy Hauler, not a Heartland.

You think you're confused, you should see me, just trying to keep up with what 5ver my wife wants today...…..she is bouncing back and forth between the Fuzion 424, the Cyclone 4270, then mix in the Seismic 4113...…...me I just want a Momentum 399TH, not that that matters.....thanks for the input, will check those prices.

Finding that RV salesmen are not much, if better then used car salesmen.:cool: