Welcome New Members - Texas West chapter

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
lease help me welcome new members Rachelle and Kody Decker to the west Texas chapter.We hope to meet Rachelle and Kody at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
lease help me welcome new members Rachelle and Kody Decker to the west Texas chapter.We hope to meet Rachelle and Kody at a rally soon.

Welcome to the Deckers! We look forward to seeing y’all down the road!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Non-Paul and Karla Louviere to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet Jon-Paul and Karla at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Please help me welcome new members Non-Paul and Karla Louviere to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet Jon-Paul and Karla at a rally soon.

Welcome to the West of the Rest, Jon-Paul and Karla!! We hope to meet you down the road.

jayc

Please help me welcome a new member, Jeremy Chichester to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet Jeremy at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Welcome Jeremy! Hope to meet you down the road!!

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Daniel and Maria Brown to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet Daniel and Maria at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Rich and Sue Pflederer to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet Rich and Sue at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Welcome Daniel, Maria, Rich & Sue!! Hope to meet you down the road!!

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Allen and Melony Bennett to the west Texas chapter. e hope to meet Allen and Melony at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Please help me welcome new members Allen and Melony Bennett to the west Texas chapter. e hope to meet Allen and Melony at a rally soon.

Welcome Allen and Melony! Hope you can join us at a Rally!

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Sarah Ronquillo to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet Sarah at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Welcome Sarah!! We hope you’ll come to a rally and meet lots of cool folks!!

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Stanley and Jill Kiefer to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet Stanley and Jill at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Welcome to the West of the Rest! Hope to meet y’all at a Rally!!

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Brian and Deeanne Foerstch to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet Brian and Deeanne at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Please help me welcome new members Brian and Deeanne Foerstch to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet Brian and Deeanne at a rally soon.

Welcome new members!! Hope to see y’all down the road!

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Mike and Darleen Cheverier to the west Texas chapter. We hoe to meet Mike and Darleen at the next west Texs rally in March, 2021.

TravelTiger

Please help me welcome new members Mike and Darleen Cheverier to the west Texas chapter. We hoe to meet Mike and Darleen at the next west Texs rally in March, 2021.

Welcome to the group!! As Jay said, hope to see you at our Rally!!

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Ron and Pamela Brooks to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet Ron and Pamela at the next west Texas rally in March 2021.