Heartland disappointment

pmart

My 2016 3800FL Heartland Big County has been a disappointment from the first day. First, the fresh water holding tank overflowed the second day of use. Found out the values had been installed wrong. Less than one year the air conditioner was replaced twice. Trim framing on doorway replaced twice.
Now I'm having a slide leak when the slide is pulled into the unit. The repair shop cannot find the problem. The living room couch material is cracking and peeling. Calling the Heartland Manufacturer service department has been useless as well as the Camper Land dealership in Myrtle Beach SC.
The unit is only three years old, I do not have pets or children.

RoadJunkie

Well, it sounds like you're working out issues with Heartland, vendors and dealership. Most RVs come with problems regardless of vendors. Some end-users feel more comfortable with the extended warranty to help cover longer term issues. If you have specific questions, you are welcome to ask on this forum and I'm sure you'll get some good advise. Hope you are able to work your issues out and enjoy your rig.

kowAlski631

Couple of questions for OP

1) Camper Land in Myrtle Beach? We live here and don't recognize that dealership. Where is it?
2) who have you spoken to at Heartland?