2018 RVIA Major Show Attendance

jbeletti

In the RV industry, there are many RV shows. Some are real shows, some are dealer sales events and everything in between.

Each year, the RVIA sponsors 3 very large retail shows. Below is a chart I made showing the 2018 attendance at these shows.

I've been to all 3 of these shows in the past. All great shows. Many, many manufacturers represented and hundreds of vendor booths.

2018-RVIA-Major-Show-Attendance.gif

Hi Jim,
We are brand new owners of a Cyclone 4270. Do you think that the Tampa show is worth attending for gaining knowledge about accessories, campgrounds,etc? I know that I find many helpful ideas and things to buy at boat dhows even when I don't buy a boat. Since the Tampa show is the biggest in the country, it seems like it might be worthwhile. Would you agree?

jbeletti

Hi Jim,
We are brand new owners of a Cyclone 4270. Do you think that the Tampa show is worth attending for gaining knowledge about accessories, campgrounds,etc? I know that I find many helpful ideas and things to buy at boat dhows even when I don't buy a boat. Since the Tampa show is the biggest in the country, it seems like it might be worthwhile. Would you agree?

Absolutely - this show is HUGE and there are dozens of campgrounds represented as well as a LOT of camping supplies/accessories by various small vendors and Camping World and General RV.

MCTalley

It's also a great venue to look through the other brands to get ideas for mods to your own RV. That's what we've typically done in the past. (Sadly, I'm out of town on business for the Tampa show, so we can't attend this year).

jbeletti

I am new here in tampa
and I would like to participate in these shows.

Mike - if by participate, you mean volunteer to work a couple of shifts, representing the Heartland Owners Club, then look for the Tampa show thread to be posted later this year and engage on it. Linda West will likely coordinate our club efforts there again next January.

If you meant something else, please explain.