Taking furniture out

MikeLisa

Hello, I have a Landmark 2017 and would like to get some input on taking out the loveseat/recliners, the couch and the two little "built-in" end tables at the ends of the couch.
The loveseat/recliners are bolted to the floor and not sure how to remove.
Will the couch have to be taken apart to take it out?
Has anyone removed those little "built-in" tables from the wall?
Thanks in advance for the input, I would like to get this project started :)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

travis_g

They are pretty easy. Just unscrew them. Most of the furniture comes apart too. For the couches in my RW, the backs came off just by pulling up on them.

MikeLisa

The couch was easy to unscrew but the loveseat looks a little more complicated. I'll look at it again when I get home.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MTPockets

I removed a sofa from our Big Horn. To get it out the door I lifted it up on its end, then slid the bottom out first and twisting sideways the back fit easily out the door. Of course you need a couple people outside to lift it to the ground.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Here's a tip on moving a sofa bed (any kind). 1st: remove the mattress and cushions, 2nd: remove the folding bed frame from the unit. I haven't pulled the one in the rig (other than get rid of the mattress), but have moved one in our house...more than once from first floor to second floor and then to basement.

If you plan to reuse it somewhere else, mark on the wood where the fasteners were and reassembly will be much easier.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I removed the sofa from my Prowler 5'ver...did it by myself with no assistance.

It was screwed to the floor with L-brackets...

I did have to take it apart to get it through the entrance door.

ProwlerDeskCouch-P3121763.jpg ProwlerDeskCouchSierraPudz-P3121771.jpg

ProwlerDeskCouchOutside-P3121772.jpg ProwlerDeskCouchGone-IMG_20180312_130139303.jpg

ProwlerDeskRomeow-P3121782.jpg ProwlerDeskDone-P3121785.jpg